Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And here I thought we weren't doing anything for poor Puerto Rico.

Sounds like we were there as soon as the seas allowed by everything I'v read.

Also sounds like @dflea doesn't know how things get built.

I'm guessing the next big story is that not enough of employees of the subs were minorities. When at least probably 60% of them will be.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    dflea said:

Hey, I hear that both employees at Whitefish are great. Let's get them to rebuild PR.

doogie should be here any minute to explain how this deal is on the up and up.

No, the coog showed up first. Surprising. But the coog is just as stupid.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    I like how the cooger retard thinks companies with 2 employees get $300 million no-bid federal contracts and that's how shit gets built.

You'd suck Trump's cock after he pulled it out of your ass, and you wouldn't even ask him to wash it off first.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

I'm guessing the next big story is that not enough of employees of the subs were minorities. When at least probably 60% of them will be.

Everything you’ve read? Your guesses? You know how things get built? Lol!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

Everything you’ve read? Your guesses? You know how things get built? Lol!
    They didn't build that.
  • Options
    dflea said:

I like how the cooger retard thinks companies with 2 employees get $300 million no-bid federal contracts and that's how shit gets built.

You'd suck Trump's cock after he pulled it out of your ass, and you wouldn't even ask him to wash it off first.

You sound triggered.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

You sound triggered.
    You post shit like this all the time you fucking hypocrite.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

You sound triggered.
    You're just jealous that Trump isn't letting you go a t m.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

You sound triggered.
    He is. He gets triggered by you, sledog, doogie and myself. He's too much of a pussy to actually come out of the closet and admit he's a far left faggot with his head buried so far up Clinton's cunt that he can lick her ass from the inside out.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    solemncoog main veining swamp water
  • Options

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

You sound triggered.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

You sound triggered.
    He is. He gets triggered by you, sledog, doogie and myself. He's too much of a pussy to actually come out of the closet and admit he's a far left faggot with his head buried so far up Clinton's cunt that he can lick her ass from the inside out.
    Sure. Your lemon party with the cooger as fluffer is quite intimidating when engaging in discussions about politics and economics . Especially when you resort to bullshit tales about my support for Clinton when failing to make your point. I know it's the go-to response when you're a paste-eater, but you should do better or stfu.

You didn't have a big brother - or if you did, he was a faggot. I can tell because a good big brother would have knocked the fuck out of you a few times and then you wouldn't be such an annoying little bastard like you are.

Tell us another cool story about how you're going to shoot all the knife-wielding muslim terrorists next time one attacks and you're there with your weapon. What kind of weapon do you pretend to have? I like to pretend I have one of those XM214 Miniguns and since mine is make-believe like yours, it works at full rate of fire without any power to run the barrels. That way I can really blast all those terrorists.

Oh yeah - fuck off.

YBE
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Pics?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    So, after the Hurricaine, a specialty contractor was hired to restore power and already has over 280 employees and businesses on site, with equipment, restoring power.

Looks to me that we're lucky to have a highly competent Interior secretary who knew exactly where to go to achieve quick results.
  • Options
    Am I to believe some of you are upset about this?

Why?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Hey, I hear that both employees at Whitefish are great. Let's get them to rebuild PR.

doogie should be here any minute to explain how this deal is on the up and up.

Yet you wonder how Obunghole got so rich?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    They don't have telephones with innerWebs in Whitefish, Mt.?

Know how I know you are either poor Or uninformed or unimaginative or maybe abundance?