Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark is so far out of his depth

Comments

• Fuck... what cheer did Sark start...?

He literally had one side of the room chant "GOOOO" and the other side "HUSKIES" at a god damn memorial service. I feel for the James family the shit they've gone through from Kim's bullshit last weekend to Sark's this weekend.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

Fuck... what cheer did Sark start...?

Goooooooooooo!
    Huskies!
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    we're more fucked than originally thought.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club

He literally had one side of the room chant "GOOOO" and the other side "HUSKIES" at a god damn memorial service. I feel for the James family the shit they've gone through from Kim's bullshit last weekend to Sark's this weekend.
    I understand where you're coming from but I doubt it's anywhere near their primary thoughts. I could be wrong, but there's just so much going on and with grieving and all.
  • Fuck... what cheer did Sark start...?

I understand where you're coming from but I doubt it's anywhere near their primary thoughts. I could be wrong, but there's just so much going on and with grieving and all.
    Obviously their focus is elsewhere but could you imagine being a family member at that service hearing some frat boy doing that chant? I would be just shocked and pissed off at the same time.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

The two sides Go Huskies. It was fucking ridiculous. Sark is an Armenian goat.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Back in 2007 during a conversation, Coach James politely asked me not to bring up Gerberding's name to him again.

So babs was the fall guy, err, fall girl?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club

I thought it was a great remembrance for the Dawgfather......just my opinion. Many people afterwards thought it was great also.

I doubt it
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I thought it was a great remembrance for the Dawgfather......just my opinion. Many people afterwards thought it was great also.

The boner in your sweat pants doesn't count as a person ...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

Coach James truly didn't hold many grudges.

Obviously he never met Sven and Chip Kelly

I'll hold a grudge against Sven until I get the 20 bucks he owes me.
    Take it up with Race.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    I guess we can be thankful that Sark didn't try to give the pastor a chest bump
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I guess we can be thankful that Sark didn't try to give the pastor a chest bump

Did he fist bump him brah?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    this thread is odd for me.... i never met Coach James... but watched the Huskies since as long as I can recall (from Canada in the days when the Dawgs were on KOMO 4 most Saturdays) and then I'd watch the Don James and the Huskies Show on KOMO 4 on Sunday afternoon where James would essentially describe every play that took place and honestly there isn't anything about Coach James that ever obviated things like "Goooo Huuuusssskiiiies". He was business and simple and concice. Sark's tribute seems disconnected to how Coach James portrayed himself publicly in my eyes. Rest in peace Coach.
  • Meek said:

this thread is odd for me.... i never met Coach James... but watched the Huskies since as long as I can recall (from Canada in the days when the Dawgs were on KOMO 4 most Saturdays) and then I'd watch the Don James and the Huskies Show on KOMO 4 on Sunday afternoon where James would essentially describe every play that took place and honestly there isn't anything about Coach James that ever obviated things like "Goooo Huuuusssskiiiies". He was business and simple and concice. Sark's tribute seems disconnected to how Coach James portrayed himself publicly in my eyes. Rest in peace Coach.

I think in Sark's own fucktarded way he was trying to honor James. The problem is he is a frat boy at heart and doesn't fuck get James/Washington football at all.

He is really clueless about our history, how to be a successful head coach and how to properly honor someone.

In his defense, all his KICK ASS! pressers, raw raw bullshit that he does is positively re-enforced as so many idiots eat it up. I'm sure when the doogs heard this they thought it was "cool".

That's the problem right now. Sark is a good politician and has so many fooled. He's really not connected at all and doesn't get it. He doesn't share any traits with any successful football coach.

Even Carroll who is the most successful raw raw coach there is seems to have self awareness, he understands tough football, etc. Sark just doesn't share any of the same qualities that every successful head coach has.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    thing is, I'm a frat boy at heart and couldn't hold a candle to Coach James, but I know what I saw in Coach James every Saturday on the field and every Sunday in the film room (Coach's Show) was no nonsense, not rah rah, talk on the field and not to the mic.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAuaLtb1sP0

I loved the coaches show here is an example of one when Chris Chandler made his name as a Husky legend.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Had to log in - Bruce King and DJ breaking it the fuck down, top notch
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I suppose but why do they call Sark pool boy?