Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DJ Memorial Service - live stream

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
  • I'd bet my left nut that Kim is there kissing as much ass as he possibly can after the service.

Watch for him to name drop the fuck out of his stupid little "Thoughts from the weekend" post.

I found it interesting that last week Kim didn't post a "Thoughts from the Weekend." This week after a huge win over the mighty Cal Bears and a touching service for Coach James, you know he will, and it will be exactly how you laid it out. Here is my attempt at his thoughts.

"Great game on Saturday. The only negative was Kasen Williams getting hurt. I love Keith Price, but his limitations were evident on that play, and it ended up getting Kasen hurt. The game should quiet all of the fans calling for Sark's head. It was a really good win. I always say any Pac 12 win is a good win.

Always fun seeing John Anderson. He was a great kicker for the Huskies, and he's an even better guy. He doesn't make it up to many games, but when he does, it is always a good time. I had to remind him about Baton Rouge ;). Let's just say things were wild that weekend.

The service for DJ on Saturday was great. He impacted a lot of lives. It's not going to be the same without him. All of the tributes were really well done. You can tell Sark really wants to succeed here and bring Washington back into the power they were under DJ. He's not there yet, but despite what some say, he is getting there. My thoughts and prayers go out to Carol and the rest of Coach James' family.

It was great to see lots of the former coaches and players after the service. James Clifford looks like he could still strap on the shoulder pads and do some damage. Gilby was there as well. His former players love him. He's like a favorite uncle. Years can go by, but these guys have a strong bond that will never be broken. All of these guys are extremely proud to be Dawgs.

The bye week could not come at a better time. The season is a grind, so it will be nice for these guys to get some time off. Practice will be dedicated to getting some of the young guys some opportunities.

The wine of the week is the aged Woodward's Spermicide. It's semen, but it drinks like a chardonnay. As always, it's available at Vino's at the landing. Until next week.

-KG
    "You can punch a motherfucker in the face and knock all of his teeth out, but that doesn't mean you aren't a good guy."

Holy shit that was almost spot on! I actually heard Kim's creepy voice when reading that post.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I'd bet my left nut that Kim is there kissing as much ass as he possibly can after the service.

Watch for him to name drop the fuck out of his stupid little "Thoughts from the weekend" post.

I found it interesting that last week Kim didn't post a "Thoughts from the Weekend." This week after a huge win over the mighty Cal Bears and a touching service for Coach James, you know he will, and it will be exactly how you laid it out. Here is my attempt at his thoughts.

"Great game on Saturday. The only negative was Kasen Williams getting hurt. I love Keith Price, but his limitations were evident on that play, and it ended up getting Kasen hurt. The game should quiet all of the fans calling for Sark's head. It was a really good win. I always say any Pac 12 win is a good win.

Always fun seeing John Anderson. He was a great kicker for the Huskies, and he's an even better guy. He doesn't make it up to many games, but when he does, it is always a good time. I had to remind him about Baton Rouge ;). Let's just say things were wild that weekend.

The service for DJ on Saturday was great. He impacted a lot of lives. It's not going to be the same without him. All of the tributes were really well done. You can tell Sark really wants to succeed here and bring Washington back into the power they were under DJ. He's not there yet, but despite what some say, he is getting there. My thoughts and prayers go out to Carol and the rest of Coach James' family.

It was great to see lots of the former coaches and players after the service. James Clifford looks like he could still strap on the shoulder pads and do some damage. Gilby was there as well. His former players love him. He's like a favorite uncle. Years can go by, but these guys have a strong bond that will never be broken. All of these guys are extremely proud to be Dawgs.

The bye week could not come at a better time. The season is a grind, so it will be nice for these guys to get some time off. Practice will be dedicated to getting some of the young guys some opportunities.

The wine of the week is the aged Woodward's Spermicide. It's semen, but it drinks like a chardonnay. As always, it's available at Vino's at the landing. Until next week.

-KG
    "You can punch a motherfucker in the face and knock all of his teeth out, but that doesn't mean you aren't a good guy."

That was just one "the cancer won" drop away from POTD material.

Well done.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

I'd bet my left nut that Kim is there kissing as much ass as he possibly can after the service.

-KG

That was just one "the cancer won" drop away from POTD material.

Well done.

I should have thought of that. Good point.