Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I hope somebody is recording this just in case Zombie Don James rises up to feast upon the quarter brains of Woodward and Sark.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    edited October 2013
    Coming up: Michael Jackson, couple other players followed by Pinkel & Saban

Please no Sark at this event
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    edited October 2013
    Why is the honor of Don James being disgraced by Sarkisian speaking? Good thing I am not in Seattle today. I would gladly assault that POS sumbitch. I am a huge Lee Child fan, so I have few ideas about putting Sark down. He is a total disgrace.

What a contrast to Gary Pinkel and Nick Saban. Real men. Sark is a pussy.

If Sark remains at WA, I will change my allegiance to Alabama and Missouri. Never had the opportunity to meet Don James, but somehow I think he would understand.

Go Huskies? Ever the cheerleader, Sark invoked the Go Huskies chant. Fuck you Sark.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Sark's sendoff was awkward as fucking hell
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705

Who the fuck starts a cheer at a memorial service.

I hope it is a sendoff of Sark. Anywhere but here.
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    It's religious?
    Dawgtona said:

Who the fuck starts a cheer at a memorial service.
    Sark sucks, in every way imaginable. He is a shitty coach, but an even more despicable human being.

It's religious?

Last speaker. Don James' pastor.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Can some of us who didn't waste our time listening, get a play by play of Sark.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    edited October 2013

Sark talked about the standard that Don James set and THAT STANDARD WILL NEVER GO AWAY.... and then he tried to get one side of the room to chant GOOOOO!... and the other side HUSKIES!!!!!! I'm sure he thought he would liven up the service, but it fell embarrassingly flat.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    Michael Jackson, Chuck Nelson, Pinkel and Saban had wonderful and touching tributes. And then Sark gets up there, and the way he delivered the speech was like a college kid. The contrast in maturity was startling.

Overall the service was excellent, and not a waste of time, except for Sark speaking (and maybe James' pastor depending on point of view). Sark was about Sark. Big surprise.

I think it was Pinkel, please correct me if I am wrong, who summed up Don James in one word: character.
  • Is anyone surprised that the Frat Boy still doesn't fucking get it? How Sark tried to turn the memorial service about himself?

Sark showed off all his terrible traits today. Just disgusting and like Kim you can tell James doesn't mean a thing to him. He's going to milk James death like Kim.

I can see why Kim and him get along so well. Both are terrible at their jobs and both are terrible money grabbing people.

Is anyone surprised that the Frat Boy still doesn't fucking get it? How Sark tried to turn the memorial service about himself?

Sark showed off all his terrible traits today. Just disgusting and like Kim you can tell James doesn't mean a thing to him. He's going to milk James death like Kim.

I can see why Kim and him get along so well. Both are terrible at their jobs and both are terrible money grabbing people.

RIP Don James. Sark can die gagging on his own vomit, for all I care.

I'd bet my left nut that Kim is there kissing as much ass as he possibly can after the service.

Watch for him to name drop the fuck out of his stupid little "Thoughts from the weekend" post.

Let me guess:

"Those that weren't there should have been. Sitting in the front row, you really got a sense of the emotional attachment the speakers had for Coach James, in ways that people in the 15th or 20th rows couldn't understand. Trust me, it was intense." /:)
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Sark talked about the standard that Don James set and THAT STANDARD WILL NEVER GO AWAY.... and then he tried to get one side of the room to chant GOOOOO!... and the other side HUSKIES!!!!!! I'm sure he thought he would liven up the service, but it fell embarrassingly flat.
    That's so fucking weird I have a hard time believing it.
    That must have made a lot of people really uncomfortable.
    Sark is so far out of his league it's not funny.
    You've heard the phrase, "Sports develops character."
    The more correct statement is, "Sports reveals character."
    Sark revealed a lot today.
    I hope people were paying attention.