Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Sucks

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

the Olineman are mauling people tho

Agreed. Over 200 yards rushing in consecutive games when everyone in the building knows you are running on every play with minimal blocking sets is impressive.
    What about the pass rush?
    Still top 5 in college football.

The Ducks were a 7 or 8 win team with a fuck ton of freshman and no depth because of the O-line and pass rush coupled with an NFL QB. That shit was like the fire triangle with all sides being equal. The QB went down, the fire went out, and today are probably the worst Power 5 team.

A healthy Herbert gets them back to competitive against anyone except Stanford. We don't have the guys up front on D to play that game.
    so do we suck or not?
    Confirmed.

Was a 6 win team with Guy Lafleur at QB. Could stumble to 6 if he comes back now. Hard to see it though.

How in gods name did The Oregon Ducks end up with 3 white quarterbacks on the same roster?

We even have a black head coach and it still happened.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Do you think mosster knows? Someone may need to pm him
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

Agreed. Over 200 yards rushing in consecutive games when everyone in the building knows you are running on every play with minimal blocking sets is impressive.

The Ducks were a 7 or 8 win team with a fuck ton of freshman and no depth because of the O-line and pass rush coupled with an NFL QB. That shit was like the fire triangle with all sides being equal. The QB went down, the fire went out, and today are probably the worst Power 5 team.

A healthy Herbert gets them back to competitive against anyone except Stanford. We don't have the guys up front on D to play that game.
    so do we suck or not?
    Confirmed.

Was a 6 win team with Guy Lafleur at QB. Could stumble to 6 if he comes back now. Hard to see it though.

How in gods name did The Oregon Ducks end up with 3 white quarterbacks on the same roster?

Fucking Trump
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I was about to say what's wrong with a white qb we always have them?

Then rememebr that our starter and 2 of the other 4 QBs are black on our team.

I think we have 2 OL that are white and that's about it for our starters for both sides of the ball.

That's the kind of team composition I like.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Manny sounds brown
  • Options

Manny sounds brown

Well he definitely looks like his name should be mohammed.

But by black I mean "not white".

We got a few Samoan guys which is always acceptable and our kicker is Mexican.

Punter is a white Australian guy. He sucks ass..but a white Aussie at punter is acceptable.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think we have 2 OL that are white and that's about it for our starters for both sides of the ball.

Looks half Arab, half Indian to me. With a little bit of black sprinkled in.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

First. Right.
  • Options
    He would probably look about 14 without that beard.

Now he looks like an "11" year old refugee.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Rape eyes...
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Rape eyes...
    I knew there was a reason I wanted Oregon to recruit him over Goff's high school back up.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

so do we suck or not?
    Confirmed.

@MikeSeaver
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dhdawg said:

so do we suck or not?
    As of today yes. We are Florida State West.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Rape eyes...
    Wrong. Oregon never offered