Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reminder to the anti Price idiots

124»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

I don't judge UW QB's by how they do in the pro's as the Tui, Hobert and Brock Huard would be behind Damon Huard which I know wasn't the case.

I don't think Price will be an nfl starter but he will start some games. So many shitty QB's in the league who have started/are starters.

Take Prices cock out of your mouth for 2 seconds and watch him take a snap under center
    Make an intelligent point for once. I was simply arguing the premise that SouthernDawg used NFL pro success as his argument. Meaning Hobert, Tui and Brock Huard would be below a Damon Huard when we all know that's not the case.

Also there were far shittier QB's who have started NFL games than Price.
    Ok anointed Einstein of Football (gurgle gurgle Price's nuts in your mouth)..... Most of "those" QB's ca take a direct snap under center...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

I was thinking about Price. Just going purely on the eye test And wins and losses ( which isn't totally fair but I don't care), I would put him on par with Pickett and Conklin. Tui and Billy Joe Weren't really any more talented, but they put the team on their backs a few times.

I'd put him in the Brock Huard, Chris Chandler and Mark Brunnell tier myself. He's above Conklin and Pickett who I'd put in the same tier as Locker.
    Chandler and Brunnell were both better. No way I'd trade either one of them for Price, and that's not a knock on Price. Those guys ultimately played in the same Pro Bowl (with Moon, who is easily the best QB Washington has ever had). Do you really see Price as a future NFL Pro Bowl quarterback?
    I absolutely see Price as a Pro Bowler. The data is all there to suggest he'll be successful at the next level. The hardest part for him is going to be getting a job. He should have come out for the 2013 NFL draft.

Matt Cassel and Matt Schaub have both made the Pro Bowl recently.
    I think Price has lower level Pro Bowl talent. He doesn't have anything close to Pro Bowl durability. If he ever becomes a starter in the NFL he won't last 5 games, let alone enough to make a Pro Bowel. He's always hurt in college, he'll be missing games in the NFL. Lots of them.
    I think you are missing the point of how making a pro bowl is no longer a big achievement anymore.

Shit Vince Young made it one year with a 1:2 TD to INT ratio.
    Like I said, he has the talent. He does not have the durability. He's been hurt his entire career here. He's not holding up in the NFL.

• I don't judge UW QB's by how they do in the pro's as the Tui, Hobert and Brock Huard would be behind Damon Huard which I know wasn't the case.

I don't think Price will be an nfl starter but he will start some games. So many shitty QB's in the league who have started/are starters.

Take Prices cock out of your mouth for 2 seconds and watch him take a snap under center
    Make an intelligent point for once. I was simply arguing the premise that SouthernDawg used NFL pro success as his argument. Meaning Hobert, Tui and Brock Huard would be below a Damon Huard when we all know that's not the case.

Ok anointed Einstein of Football (gurgle gurgle Price's nuts in your mouth)..... Most of "those" QB's ca take a direct snap under center...
    Price ran the pro style offense in 2011 and 2012. Most of the NFL now uses shotgun so don't even know where you are going with this.

I don't judge UW QB's by how they do in the pro's as the Tui, Hobert and Brock Huard would be behind Damon Huard which I know wasn't the case.

Price ran the pro style offense in 2011 and 2012. Most of the NFL now uses shotgun so don't even know where you are going with this.
    I'm with you on this. Price is absolutely capable of playing QB in the league, especially with an upgrade in coaching. I just can't see him surviving. Maybe the Vikings will draft him and Peterson will hook him up with some good HGH.

• dnc said:

I'm with you on this. Price is absolutely capable of playing QB in the league, especially with an upgrade in coaching. I just can't see him surviving. Maybe the Vikings will draft him and Peterson will hook him up with some good HGH.

Look I don't think Price is an NFL starter but I do think he can make it in the NFL. Be like a spot starter.

dnc said:

Look I don't think Price is an NFL starter but I do think he can make it in the NFL. Be like a spot starter.
    simple fact

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

I was thinking about Price. Just going purely on the eye test And wins and losses ( which isn't totally fair but I don't care), I would put him on par with Pickett and Conklin. Tui and Billy Joe Weren't really any more talented, but they put the team on their backs a few times.

I'd put him in the Brock Huard, Chris Chandler and Mark Brunnell tier myself. He's above Conklin and Pickett who I'd put in the same tier as Locker.
    Chandler and Brunnell were both better. No way I'd trade either one of them for Price, and that's not a knock on Price. Those guys ultimately played in the same Pro Bowl (with Moon, who is easily the best QB Washington has ever had). Do you really see Price as a future NFL Pro Bowl quarterback?
    I absolutely see Price as a Pro Bowler. The data is all there to suggest he'll be successful at the next level. The hardest part for him is going to be getting a job. He should have come out for the 2013 NFL draft.

I think Price has lower level Pro Bowl talent. He doesn't have anything close to Pro Bowl durability. If he ever becomes a starter in the NFL he won't last 5 games, let alone enough to make a Pro Bowel. He's always hurt in college, he'll be missing games in the NFL. Lots of them.
    Price has missed...what...three quarters of game time as the UW starter?

dnc said:

Price has missed...what...three quarters of game time as the UW starter?
    He would have missed a lot more due to injury if his coach wasn't Steve Sarkisian FS. His NFL coach won't be. I'm not arguing he's not a gamer. But his constant injuries have clearly affected his play the last two years.