Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #38: We Lost to ASU? WE LOST TO ASU!

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

For the TL;DL crowd:

The Program Is Over

Hey DJ, where's best deals on Vols gear?
    If Coach Pete,kaiwtikoski and lake take our 15 best players and start a team at gonzaga I'd be onboard.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    This is all very fucking entertaining for me. The impossible expectations. The cataclysmic meltdowns when 1 game is lost. Been there done that as a quook. Now imagine you have 1/4 the staying power Oregon had, and doing this for 4 to 5 straight years. I would say welcome to hell, but this may be your only season to enjoy this.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    BallzDeep said:

This is all very fucking entertaining for me. The impossible expectations. The cataclysmic meltdowns when 1 game is lost. Been there done that as a quook. Now imagine you have 1/4 the staying power Oregon had, and doing this for 4 to 5 straight years. I would say welcome to hell, but this may be your only season to enjoy this.

Are you fucking retarded? Impossible expectations? When UW had one of the best coaches in the country they smashed and won a national championship. Now we have one of the best coaches in the country again so yeah we expect him to take this program back to what Don James did because he's that fucking good. Last season to enjoy this? You said that last season bitch. UW ain't going anywhere. Enjoy going to the Cactus Bowl bitch.
    You didn't win shit because you never played in the big game. Your trophy was voted. Beat the 91 Canes or GTFO.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Are you fucking retarded? Impossible expectations? When UW had one of the best coaches in the country they smashed and won a national championship. Now we have one of the best coaches in the country again so yeah we expect him to take this program back to what Don James did because he's that fucking good. Last season to enjoy this? You said that last season bitch. UW ain't going anywhere. Enjoy going to the Cactus Bowl bitch.
    You didn't win shit because you never played in the big game. Your trophy was voted. Beat the 91 Canes or GTFO.
    And you don't even have a trophy bitch. The majority of your program's history is being the conference door mat. The bitches. You caught lightning in a bottle with Chip Kelly and had a nice little run but now you're back where you belong. Struggling to make a bowl game. Can you really talk shit after watching Stanford ravage your so-called "vastly improved" defense to the tune of 49 points?
    Got Phil Knight mother fucker. Oregon will buy its way to the natty.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    I listened for a bit. It went downhill after Dennis spilled his drink imo and I peaced out.

Jake is great when He has the running game rollin. Last Season He could use p/a and throw in the general direction of Ross or Pettis and it was a big play most times. But when challenged in the pocket he shits the bed most times.

Y’all should have gave the young buck RB more touches. He would have won-the game if you did.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Shoutout to our next starting QB:

Too much war imagery.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I have never heard you guys so mad as the Jake Browning eye roll for the missed FG. Shit was great.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Dennis your speed of drinking impresses me. The pod is 30 percent ice clinking. I respect that.

I was hoping he'd choke on an ice cube. But he is used to choking on BBCs, so a measly ice cube wasn't going to do the trick.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I am not sure Pete is willing to compromise his principles( I respect that about him) but that is probably keeping him from being a bigger winner than he is.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    jecornel said:

I'm starting to hate Pete.

Thanks a lot guys!!

Oline recruiting is a fireable offense quite honestly.

Why is oline such a hard concept for coaches???

Coffee cups and foot massages wink wink should be a standard practice.

Are we? recruiting Rex Ryan?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Jesse Sosebee segment was gold. This is how I pictured Dennis during the entire OL portion of the pod.

Sosebee impersonated a turtle falling on his back most of the evening.