Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Puppy spotted in Kenmore!

13»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited October 2017

I thought Kenmore was a joke place they just talk about on traffic reports, but doesn't actually exist.

Kenmore, Lynnwood, Juanita, and Bothell are all the same shit place. It's where all the depressed "educators" live.

I thought Kenmore was a joke place they just talk about on traffic reports, but doesn't actually exist.

Kenmore, Lynnwood, Juanita, and Bothell are all the same shit place. It's where all the depressed "educators" live.
    I'm depressed, but I'm not an educator.
    Capitol Hill?
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,086

I'm depressed, but I'm not an educator.
    Same.

Juanita is part of Kirkland.

Sincerely,
    eastside incorporation superiority guy
    Sorry we don't claim Juanita.

Signed, Kirkland superiority guy
    yobates said:

Juanita is part of Kirkland.

Sincerely,
    eastside incorporation superiority guy
    Sorry we don't claim Juanita.

Signed, Kirkland superiority guy
    get in the back of the line BTP - pumpy, steel and I all grew up in the 033 back when Waldos rocked the eastside and Totem Bowl had a defender machine
    I am so confused.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

dflea said:

iFish

Sure sign of a faggot.

This! Online Fishing Forums are FS and degrade the pastime. Secret fishing spots and the internet do not mix.
    Nah, some are awesome. iFish is fucking garbage.