Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Aim fcuking wasted

Drunk as fuck and listening to "No surrender" by Triumph in my boxers u bitch. Me and my moms are staying at the Double Tree Inn SFO for 2 days. I'm here on bidness and am plaining to get laid tonihgt after I get my hair done. Jacked off to Todd Graham on Saturday and am cocked and loaded. Don't fuck with me u faggots. It wasn't gay because he has boobs.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

Drunk as fuck and listening to "No surrender" by Triumph in my boxers u bitch. Me and my moms are staying at the Double Tree Inn SFO for 2 days. I'm here on bidness and am plaining to get laid tonihgt after I get my hair done. Jacked off to Todd Graham on Saturday and am cocked and loaded. Don't fuck with me u faggots. It wasn't gay because he has boobs.

Pitchfork?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Not a good look obk
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

de jour is on FIYAH!

i like to dredge up 3-year-old posts from pumpy, wet fantasies of pup being banned again..my name is Baze. You've reached J status you losing fuck ya. I warned you i'd run your ass. Ive ran some good ones and youre showing the signs of the ones ive ran. Baze, id go out on bottom if I were you, or chaange your ways if you want to survive. Poke the bear bitch you goin to get eaten......

See Baze you the lowest of the hanging fruit. Ill just shake the branch then watch you rot in the dirt. Talk football and you might just make it. Getting into it with Pup aint usually a successful endeavor. Especially with your board IQ
    DOOGDEJOUr CONTIUne

I feel drunk reading these boreds with all this avatar fucktardedry.

Feel drunk? You SHOULD be drunk on here. Take a few pro tips from @Mad_Son.
    Or the original post on this thread
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168

I feel drunk reading these boreds with all this avatar fucktardedry.

Feel drunk? You SHOULD be drunk on here. Take a few pro tips from @Mad_Son.
    Or the original post on this thread
    No one hit wonders
    edited October 2017

Yeah I heard AOL was getting rid of Instant Messenger. Used to love talking to girls on that back in high school because I was too much of a pussy to talk to them in person.

There was nothing pussy about talking to girls over aim in middle school

Would've been real gay in high school
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974

Yeah I heard AOL was getting rid of Instant Messenger. Used to love talking to girls on that back in high school because I was too much of a pussy to talk to them in person.

There was nothing pussy about talking to girls over aim in middle school

Would've been real gay in high school
    The internet was too primitive when I was in middle school. But eiher way, I agree it was indeed quite gay.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Investing in your fucher?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

Take this shit to MikeSeaver bored and continue your meltdown there while drowning your sorrows at the nearest jack duck tavern.