Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I think it probably will happen

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
We get a rematch with ASU. I like them over USC right now. That was a decent team we played and now that Graham is no longer fucking up the D they could get in. I wish we had their wide outs. I don't care about their running backs because we have ones we don't use already.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Nah

Arizona vs tree
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

Apparently you are forgetting about SDSU

That's the beauty of it. The Pac 12 champ losing to SDSU. Just like 1999 when Stanford lost to San Jose

Early season means shit when all the teams are the same. Who gets on a roll means more

And I like us in the rematch
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We get a rematch with ASU. I like them over USC right now. That was a decent team we played and now that Graham is no longer fucking up the D they could get in. I wish we had their wide outs. I don't care about their running backs because we have ones we don't use already.

They still have to beat Stanford for the South.
    Swaye's Wigwam

They still have to beat Stanford for the South.
    So do we?
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Classic doog move to pump up a shitty opponent after the DWAGS lose to them.

The only team other than USC that has a real chance is Arizona (if Khalil Tate stays healthy.)
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

This isn't such a crazy idea.

And fuck me - I thought this was a Swaye poast.

Shit so did i
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701

The only team other than USC that has a real chance is Arizona (if Khalil Tate stays healthy.)

Arizona and USC are shitty

Classic Mooster move to pump up Arizona
    Come at me Race. USC is overrated but nowhere near on the same level of suckiness as ASU. Arizona has the QB that can win a game single-handedly so they have the puncher's chance.

Meanwhile ASU are double-digit dogs @Utah this week. They will be two-touchdown+ dogs next week. And they will be dogs @UCLA, @Colorado, and in the Territorial Cup. They will most likely finish 4-5 or worse.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Feathers for everyone!
    Swaye's Wigwam

Arizona and USC are shitty

Classic Mooster move to pump up Arizona
    Come at me Race. USC is overrated but nowhere near on the same level of suckiness as ASU. Arizona has the QB that can win a game single-handedly so they have the puncher's chance.

Meanwhile ASU are double-digit dogs @Utah this week. They will be two-touchdown+ dogs next week. And they will be dogs @UCLA, @Colorado, and in the Territorial Cup. They will most likely finish 4-5 or worse.
    They will go ahead and play those games point spread notwithstanding

ASU beat the best team any of those teams will face
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064

Alexis said:

Apparently you are forgetting about SDSU

That's the beauty of it. The Pac 12 champ losing to SDSU. Just like 1999 when Stanford lost to San Jose

Early season means shit when all the teams are the same. Who gets on a roll means more

And I like us in the rematch
    People forget that Stanford also got prison raped by Texas that year. People forget that.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,706
    Founders Club
    Where's Corky II?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2017
    dflea said:

This loss is nothing close to that one in my opinion. I didn't think this team really had a chance to beat a team like Bama, but that 90 team was lined up to win it all. Then there's the 82 Apple Cup - another outrageous shitshow. That's two abortions in 8 years with DJ at the helm. It happens. It makes me fucking crazy, but that's college football.

I don't know what point I was trying to make anyway, so fuck off.