Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pic/Gif thread - Key Objectives for the remainder of the season

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited October 2017

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

I proposed to my wife on the top of the Arc. In 2016. Not surrounded by GIs but by checker-shirted Croatians in town for a Euro2016 soccer match. Middle son filmed it.
    That proposal was nothing special.
    I'd been getting shit from her for 22 years for not doing it right the first time.

she said yes
    I was about to question who was handling the continuity on the film of your life. Married, children, child films proposal
    I'd had a ring made before we left, and I'd let the kid in on the plan because I needed somebody to work the camera when the time came. Second day we were in Paris we were on the pedestrian bridge in front of the Orsay, the late afternoon light was good, Louvre to the left, Notre Dame up the river, and I gave the kid The Look and handed him the camera. He immediately knew what was up, looked around skeptically, then handed me back the camera and said "No Dad, you can do better." Little fuck. Two days later he emerges at the top of the Arc and starts badgering me for the camera because THIS IS THE PLACE DAD YOU GOTTA DO IT HERE . Goddammit kid, let me catch my breath and gather my thoughts first, I just climbed the fucking Arc.

No immediate Triomphe Coitus afterwards, but she was pretty enthusiastic once we got back to the apartment.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    TL:DR
    way to hijack a shitty thread into a tear jerker
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,703 Founders Club
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,947 Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Wtf is boorswiin on about
    It's still possible for 7-6

I have faith in you Peterman

It's still possible for 7-6

I have faith in you Peterman

At this point, it doesn't matter. If 7-6 expedites the departure of that shit-for-brains OC of ours?, then I'm all for it.
    I agree. This 7-6 would be > other 7-6
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

I proposed to my wife on the top of the Arc. In 2016. Not surrounded by GIs but by checker-shirted Croatians in town for a Euro2016 soccer match. Middle son filmed it.
    My people!!!
    AZDuck said:

Right click; save as...
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,913 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

That proposal was nothing special.
    I'd been getting shit from her for 22 years for not doing it right the first time.

she said yes
    I was about to question who was handling the continuity on the film of your life. Married, children, child films proposal
    I'd had a ring made before we left, and I'd let the kid in on the plan because I needed somebody to work the camera when the time came. Second day we were in Paris we were on the pedestrian bridge in front of the Orsay, the late afternoon light was good, Louvre to the left, Notre Dame up the river, and I gave the kid The Look and handed him the camera. He immediately knew what was up, looked around skeptically, then handed me back the camera and said "No Dad, you can do better." Little fuck. Two days later he emerges at the top of the Arc and starts badgering me for the camera because THIS IS THE PLACE DAD YOU GOTTA DO IT HERE . Goddammit kid, let me catch my breath and gather my thoughts first, I just climbed the fucking Arc.

No immediate Triomphe Coitus afterwards, but she was pretty enthusiastic once we got back to the apartment.
    In life: YBFE

This bored: nothing special.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Right click; save as...
    See how quickly their hair torched off? That's what fags get for using product.