Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I know this will be flagged for doogishness

2»

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Key to happiness is to have low expectations. So let's doog bitch

you're partially correct.

My point was obsessing over how ESPN and the CFP committee was gonna view every single drive and every single score and every single play was ruining the enjoyment as well as all the nonstop politics that comes with that. I still fucking expect us to win every single game from here on out and will fucking pissed if we don't
    That's on you for caring about shit that didn't matter.

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.
    as always, boobs is right
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I feel really stupid for making this shitty post now.

But I stand by the point that ESPN/CFP rankings/politics have made CFB significantly worse and less enjoyable
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

I feel really stupid for making this shitty post now.

But I stand by the point that ESPN/CFP rankings/politics have made CFB significantly worse and less enjoyable

Hence why the old way of doing things as @Dennis_DeYoung is so fond of reminding us of was better. Win the Pac, and win the Rose Bowl. Nothing else matters. At least, we are still going to be playing meaningful football in November so we got that going for us.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The worst part for me is hearing Todd Graham saying “we whooped them” after the game. He’s right but fuck you! Having opposing coaches say shit like that sucks!

Peterman deserved that shit. I wish he would have rubbed that in even more. Offensive side of the ball got completely fucking outcoached.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The worst part for me is hearing Todd Graham saying “we whooped them” after the game. He’s right but fuck you! Having opposing coaches say shit like that sucks!

Peterman deserved that shit. I wish he would have rubbed that in even more. Offensive side of the ball got completely fucking outcoached.
    No one cares what Grahman's headset wearing ass thinks. He's been used as a doormat so many times in this league. Fucking mora blew the doors off him at home.

If you want to hate ASU for something, hate that ugly bird nosed piece of shit student they always focus in on with his faggy fork tattoo on his ribs. I hope he gets ass cancer with a side of aids.