Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I know this will be flagged for doogishness

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited October 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
and no I am not happy we lost Saturday.
But I'm sort of glad the CFP crap can go away for now. it's tough to really enjoy a season when you know there is zero margin for error. It's one thing if we're good enough to actually win, but we weren't.

I'm sort of looking forward to Stanford and our others games now instead of dreading a potential loss.

With that said, Jake Browning sucks

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dhdawg said:

But I'm sort of glad the CFP crap can go away for now. it's tough to really enjoy a season when you know there is zero margin for error. It's one thing if we're good enough to actually win, but we weren't.

I'm sort of looking forward to Stanford and our others games now instead of dreading a potential loss.

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

Jake is the kind of polite timid fag you want your son to date...
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

yeah, hard to disagree with you. The tingling sensation I had in my balls every day each week of this football season was getting annoying and so now, I'm actually more relaxed to be fucking depressed and annoyed that we lost to ASU.

• Options

Key to happiness is to have low expectations. So let's doog bitch

you're partially correct.

My point was obsessing over how ESPN and the CFP committee was gonna view every single drive and every single score and every single play was ruining the enjoyment as well as all the nonstop politics that comes with that. I still fucking expect us to win every single game from here on out and will fucking pissed if we don't
  • Options

Fuck that I’m still pissed off. This defense is good enough to have us hang in any game. This game was so unbelievably bad for Petersen in almost every facet from QB/Offensive Adjustments/Playcalling/Game Management.

Now I still trust him to get shit fixed and to win out even with the injuries... but that was some bullshit Saturday. It’s hard to go undefeated sure but it still doesn’t make losing any less shitty.

Then again I’m glad I’m mad again and not just laughing like I use to when Sark would shit the bed because of how common it was.

basically this
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2017

Fuck that I’m still pissed off. This defense is good enough to have us hang in any game. This game was so unbelievably bad for Petersen in almost every facet from QB/Offensive Adjustments/Playcalling/Game Management.

Now I still trust him to get shit fixed and to win out even with the injuries... but that was some bullshit Saturday. It’s hard to go undefeated sure but it still doesn’t make losing any less shitty.

Then again I’m glad I’m mad again and not just laughing like I use to when Sark would shit the bed because of how common it was.

Wanting to strangle someone over a loss felt good, agree. So thanks for that Pete.

• Options
    worrying about player development, winning the conference/division, enjoying winning football is a lot more fun than focusing on what paul finebaum /kirk dumbshit/ booger mceater are saying on a given day about the OOC schedule.

the playoff and obsession over rankings and perception zaps enjoyment. that is all my point was.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dhdawg said:

worrying about player development, winning the conference/division, enjoying winning football is a lot more fun than focusing on what paul finebaum /kirk dumbshit/ booger mceater are saying on a given day about the OOC schedule.

the playoff and obsession over rankings and perception zaps enjoyment. that is all my point was.

I can agree with this.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    If you are worried about playsoff right now, you need help. Caz the games that's matter are played in November. Problem is we have no left tackle and our QB sucks. Losing to a defense that gave up 30 plus points shows how inept the offensive side coaching is
  • Options

If you are worried about playsoff right now, you need help. Caz the games that's matter are played in November. Problem is we have no left tackle and our QB sucks. Losing to a defense that gave up 30 plus points shows how inept the offensive side coaching is

maybe that was my fault. but look at the coverage of the team in the past two weeks, how much of it was actually football related? maybe 10% not including TSIO and HFP. the rest was scheduling and rankings garbage.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

The worst part for me is hearing Todd Graham saying “we whooped them” after the game. He’s right but fuck you! Having opposing coaches say shit like that sucks!

when you're good shitty opposing teams treat beating you as if it's winning the SB. it's annoying as fuck but shows where we are.

with that said, 90% of the offense they generated was gadget garbage.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I blame myself for making plane reservations last week on Alaska from PDX to San Jose for Nov. 30th and coming back on Dec. 2nd.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    dhdawg said:

Key to happiness is to have low expectations. So let's doog bitch

you're partially correct.

My point was obsessing over how ESPN and the CFP committee was gonna view every single drive and every single score and every single play was ruining the enjoyment as well as all the nonstop politics that comes with that. I still fucking expect us to win every single game from here on out and will fucking pissed if we don't
    That's on you for caring about shit that didn't matter.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Games are a lot less stressful to watch with no expectation of success?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    doogie said:

games are less stressful when you're not nitpicking and feeling like you have to nitpick and look perfect every week.

I expect us to win every game left on our schedule
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

doogie said:

games are less stressful when you're not nitpicking and feeling like you have to nitpick and look perfect every week.

I expect us to win every game left on our schedule
    COOG POST OF THE DAY!