Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bye week

Is a great time for Smith to be interviewing.

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    AEB said:

Is another L

The BYE was stemming.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,947 Founders Club

A great time for Petermen to get his head out of his ass and fix this shit

Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom and accept that you have a problem that needs fixing.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,703 Founders Club

Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom and accept that you have a problem that needs fixing.
    Shouldn't have had to hit rock bottom for Petersen to realize that handing the keys to the offense to JSFS has been a mistake. JSFS is who he is. He doesn't seem to change or learn... still trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. It has been fucking frustrating going into their 4th season.

Didn't have to lose to ASU on Saturday. Probably didn't have to lose to USC last year.

They laid a turd on Saturday and they didn't need to. I like Pete, but won't be dooging for him until he fucking cleans house.

Shouldn't have had to hit rock bottom for Petersen to realize that handing the keys to the offense to JSFS has been a mistake. JSFS is who he is. He doesn't seem to change or learn... still trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. It has been fucking frustrating going into their 4th season.

Didn't have to lose to ASU on Saturday. Probably didn't have to lose to USC last year.

They laid a turd on Saturday and they didn't need to. I like Pete, but won't be dooging for him until he fucking cleans house.
    Don't disagree with any of the above. However, even good/great coaches - e.g., Don James, Pete Carroll, Chip Kelley, Saban, Dabo, Urban Meyer, et al - lose in games FS fashion sometimes. JSFS is on Pete, but none of what happened over the weekend is evidence that we are fucked over the long haul. Pete - weaknesses and all - remains the guy until proven otherwise.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,703 Founders Club

Don't disagree with any of the above. However, even good/great coaches - e.g., Don James, Pete Carroll, Chip Kelley, Saban, Dabo, Urban Meyer, et al - lose in games FS fashion sometimes. JSFS is on Pete, but none of what happened over the weekend is evidence that we are fucked over the long haul. Pete - weaknesses and all - remains the guy until proven otherwise.
    It does make me concerned about recruiting though. Looks bad when you shit the bed against fucking ASU.

It does make me concerned about recruiting though. Looks bad when you shit the bed against fucking ASU.
    Fair enough. But the talent/depth issues in that game which were most glaring as we all know were QB, OL and WR. Recruiting, at least from early returns, seems to be improving for all 3. I mean fuck, with a QB that could handle even a smidge of adversity, we probably win an ugly fucking game 21-13. That's how shitty our QB is when there's any kind of heat.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Seriously, we lost our best Lineman and Corner.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Where is the BYU Five Reasons thread?
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

But they always shit the bed against asu