Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaepernick to find out about systemic racism

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

Unarmed minorities getting killed by cops. Justified or systematic racism?

Just getting back on point

Hi there,

Lots of unarmed people got shot by the police. It's just not black people.

Can you pass me the syrup?
    This is the discussion that Kaep wanted
    Be honest. Nobody wants to discuss anything with some retard cooger faggot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Hi there,

He did kind of miss the point there

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited October 2017

Karpernick would have eventually gotten a job. This year? Hell no. Training camp next year? No, but mid year next season?...maybe. It's not what Kaepernick stands for that makes him unemployable right now. It's that he's a distraction. The same reason Tim Tebow couldn't get a job as well. It's extremely difficult to manage a franchise when 90% of the questions asked your team are about one player.

Suing the NFL ends any chance he's got in the future. Last time I checked, employers don't like hiring past employees that sue them.

Lol. Why? Why is it more difficult to manage a franchise when you get asked about a certain player more than other players? I realize all the simpletons that upvoted this think that sounds nice, people love things that feel intuitive, but you didn't and can't show that it's extremely difficult to manage a franchise when 90% of the questions are about one player.

The Patriots seem to be doing alright. I'm guessing they get a lot of Tom Brady questions. Sure Kaep's attention is from different from Tom's but you specifically stated it wasn't what Kaep stands for. The attention is the distraction. But there is former GQ cover model, married to a super model, Tom Brady doing ok. And if just Tom Brady existing isn't enough of a distraction we can throw in Aaron Hernandez murdering people, Gronk partying, deflategate, spygate and the qb and head coach supporting probably the most divisive president ever who's also a racist and the Patriots seem to have done ok. But it's so hard to manage a franchise with outside distractions.
    If you were banging Giselle Bunchen, you would give zero fucks about anything else, too.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Karpernick would have eventually gotten a job. This year? Hell no. Training camp next year? No, but mid year next season?...maybe. It's not what Kaepernick stands for that makes him unemployable right now. It's that he's a distraction. The same reason Tim Tebow couldn't get a job as well. It's extremely difficult to manage a franchise when 90% of the questions asked your team are about one player.

Suing the NFL ends any chance he's got in the future. Last time I checked, employers don't like hiring past employees that sue them.

Lol. Why? Why is it more difficult to manage a franchise when you get asked about a certain player more than other players? I realize all the simpletons that upvoted this think that sounds nice, people love things that feel intuitive, but you didn't and can't show that it's extremely difficult to manage a franchise when 90% of the questions are about one player.

The Patriots seem to be doing alright. I'm guessing they get a lot of Tom Brady questions. Sure Kaep's attention is from different from Tom's but you specifically stated it wasn't what Kaep stands for. The attention is the distraction. But there is former GQ cover model, married to a super model, Tom Brady doing ok. And if just Tom Brady existing isn't enough of a distraction we can throw in Aaron Hernandez murdering people, Gronk partying, deflategate, spygate and the qb and head coach supporting probably the most divisive president ever who's also a racist and the Patriots seem to have done ok. But it's so hard to manage a franchise with outside distractions.
    If you were banging Giselle Bunchen, you would give zero fucks about anything else, too.
    Nah

Every dude is tired of his chick

And she gets older by the day

Now being able to say you're banging her while getting chicks on the side too....that's solid

Natalee Holloway and JonBenet Ramsey, TRUE?!!!?111/1!/!?!?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Hi there,

He should be having the discussion of why more blacks killed each other this past weekend than all of these other unarmed blacks combined that were killed by police since the Sunday kneelers started their attention whoring.
  • Options

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Hi there,

He did kind of miss the point there

Whereas the closeted fag never has any point.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Hi there,

He should be having the discussion of why more blacks killed each other this past weekend than all of these other unarmed blacks combined that were killed by police since the Sunday kneelers started their attention whoring.
    It's possible to discuss both issues, you know.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Hi there,

Again

That's the discussion. Not the flag, anthem, knees, or any other bullshit

I've said before here about 3 hours on national TV and we can hear all the facts and come to some conclusion

The fact that the one issue that is studiously avoided by the media types is the issue at hand has bothered me from day 1

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    It looks like some folks do want to discuss this with a retard cooger faggot.

I stand corrected.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Hi there,

Bullshit! Noone is discussing this.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Hi there,

That gangstas like to shoot each other?

The fuck is there to discuss?
  • Options
    edited October 2017

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Hi there,

That gangstas like to shoot each other?

The fuck is there to discuss?
    Not much really.

Seems like a bigger issue than a handful of people of color getting shot while unarmed by the po po in relation though.

But the media and SJW has to dig a lot deeper to blame that on whitey though, so they go with the former.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All this discussion yet the OP still stands.

America is as racist as ever.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    phineas said:

Actually I think it's more racist than ever.

Because in the past, I think there was genuine protest by the oppressed - and a sincere understanding by a segment of the other race that injustice and intolerance existed. And together they went about trying to make things better.

Today, it's not even close to that. It's all about tearing down the other race which generally results in a series of tweets and WTF's. There is very little reasoning or desire to find common ground.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

phineas said:

Actually I think it's more racist than ever.

Because in the past, I think there was genuine protest by the oppressed - and a sincere understanding by a segment of the other race that injustice and intolerance existed. And together they went about trying to make things better.

Today, it's not even close to that. It's all about tearing down the other race which generally results in a series of tweets and WTF's. There is very little reasoning or desire to find common ground.

The fucktarded hard left is basically shitting all over the possibility of any kind of real change or improvement in race relations. When SJW's are screaming 'racist' over ordinary shit like not agreeing with the NFL kneelers, there really is not much incentive to even have a dialogue with such retards.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kaep is a below average QB who has bon been figured out. Yes he went to a Super Bowl but you know who else did? Rex Grossman and Trent Dilfer. Is he better than some of the starters and backups in the NFL? Sure.gif but people don't want a locker room full of ESPN cameras 24/7 on a player they hope never has to see the field because it would mean their starter is hurt.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Kaep is a below average QB who has bon been figured out. Yes he went to a Super Bowl but you know who else did? Rex Grossman and Trent Dilfer. Is he better than some of the starters and backups in the NFL? Sure.gif but people don't want a locker room full of ESPN cameras 24/7 on a player they hope never has to see the field because it would mean their starter is hurt.

I don't want him because he's black
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Divide & Conquer: The Globalist Pathway to New World Order Tyranny from an International Perspective

http://empireexposed.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-globalist-pathway-to-new-world.html
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Divide & Conquer: The Globalist Pathway to New World Order Tyranny from an International Perspective

http://empireexposed.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-globalist-pathway-to-new-world.html

I didn't realize Putin and Trump were globalists.

Good read.