Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roster Management

How does it work?

Protip: rest your fucking starters when you play shitty teams.

Especially at home, with a big lead, in the 4th quarter. Or, in this case, after the 1st qtr ended.

Or you can be Sark fucking stupid and puff up your offensive numbers so you look like some fake ass offensive guru. Who gives a fuck if your best WR goes down. Just blame the black QB - who you were too fucking scared to bench for your freshman messiah.

What's the prob Sarky, scared to show off all this abundance of talent and depth you've brought in and developed?

I'm so proud of our ability to stomp the shittiest teams on our schedule, it totally makes up for the plungerings we suffer at the hands of the good/mediocre teams on our schedule.

WOOF.

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    What time did Kasen go down? I was flipping channels
  • Kasen went down when the Huskies were up 17-0 I believe.

I was amazed at how long he stuck with Price considering how hurt Price is, the opponent, the lead and having Miles behind him.

Something tells me Miles isn't that good if Sark can't trust to put him in the game with a big lead.

Also at RB after Sankey leaves UW is going to be fucked as Sark hasn't even tried to develop another RB in this program. Was Callier hurt? I know Washington had fumble problems but this is the perfect type of game to get him some carries to get him going.

I keep hearing about how Sark is bringing in so much talent at WR yet when Kasen goes down we are stuck with Marvin Hall?!! Is that really the best we can do?!

I did hear Sark after the game mention how "banged up" we are so Doogs will bring up that excuse when this season goes down the shitter yet again when UW is killed by UCLA and Oregon State.
  • a win over Oregon State gives Sark an extension from Woodtard. We lose to UCLA, and beat WSU in the Cup. 8-4. Progress.

We're fucked.
  • a win over Oregon State gives Sark an extension from Woodtard. We lose to UCLA, and beat WSU in the Cup. 8-4. Progress.

We're fucked.

He's not beating Oregon State on the road. Sark has proven he can't beat decent teams on the road.

I think at 7-5, Sark is back next year under lame duck status which is going to suck. Death Watch 2014 here we come.

I think at 6-6 Sark is fired as that would mean a season ending 3 game losing streak.

Sark should be fired at 7-5 but he won't be. I do agree that at 8-5(God forbid UW wins some shitty bowl game) he'll get an extension.
  • Gun to my head Oregon State beats UW.

However, this has all the makings of a UW win and a classic "what does that asshole Race Bannon have to say now!!!!!!!1!" type game
  • don't forget, Riley does less with less
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    I passed out before Miles came in. How did he look? I need to know to make sure I am good betting the under for next season.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    With next year's schedule Mark Emmert himself could coach this team to 8 wins
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

With next year's schedule Mark Emmert himself could coach this team to 8 wins

Success. Mediocrity disguised as 8 wins.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    I am hearing that Miles is an absolute Prima Donna that is dumber than dirt.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    anyone else tear up when D Cooper came in for that 2 yard gash as we killed the clock.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Love me some PREMIUM content!
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230

If we're going to bash the kids then I'm out.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

How does it work?

Especially at home, with a big lead, in the 4th quarter. Or, in this case, after the 1st qtr ended.

Or you can be Sark fucking stupid and puff up your offensive numbers so you look like some fake ass offensive guru. Who gives a fuck if your best WR goes down. Just blame the black QB - who you were too fucking scared to bench for your freshman messiah.

What's the prob Sarky, scared to show off all this abundance of talent and depth you've brought in and developed?

I'm so proud of our ability to stomp the shittiest teams on our schedule, it totally makes up for the plungerings we suffer at the hands of the good/mediocre teams on our schedule.

WOOF.

The bolded part is exactly why Sark kept his starters in for so long. I think he also wanted a huge blow out win to try and look better, even though everyone knows how bad Cal is.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

a win over Oregon State gives Sark an extension from Woodtard. We lose to UCLA, and beat WSU in the Cup. 8-4. Progress.

We're fucked.

It's scripted. That's the part that you all are missing when arguing with me about the OSU game.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    chuck said:

a win over Oregon State gives Sark an extension from Woodtard. We lose to UCLA, and beat WSU in the Cup. 8-4. Progress.

We're fucked.

It's scripted. That's the part that you all are missing when arguing with me about the OSU game.
    Sark doesn't even need that win to get an extension from this fucktarded AD.
  • Pool Boy literally said before the game he is happy with the incremental progress that Sark has made.

Something tells me he has already been secretly extended.

We are fucked!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

How does it work?

WOOF.

Freemont, you ignant fuck. Did you notice Early in the 4th quarter when Sark had his 2nd string in on defense? Lasted about 6 plays. Why? Because they're 2nd string and they stink. Where do fucklardos like you come from? College football is different from the Sounders. I sense you have a misunderstanding of how things work in this sport! Watch it a few more years, it will make sense buddy.

Would I have been happy to see Miles late in the 3rd? Yes! However Sark is job scared and can't take those chances.

Keep watching kiddo. Were you surprised to see that 4th quarter?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

How does it work?

WOOF.

Freemont, you ignant fuck. Did you notice Early in the 4th quarter when Sark had his 2nd string in on defense? Lasted about 6 plays. Why? Because they're 2nd string and they stink. Where do fucklardos like you come from? College football is different from the Sounders. I sense you have a misunderstanding of how things work in this sport! Watch it a few more years, it will make sense buddy.

Would I have been happy to see Miles late in the 3rd? Yes! However Sark is job scared and can't take those chances.

The game was over after the first drive of the second half.

Cal blows.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

How does it work?

WOOF.

Drink bleach with your next dose of meds, please.