Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roster Management

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Pool Boy literally said before the game he is happy with the incremental progress that Sark has made.

Something tells me he has already been secretly extended.

We are fucked!

I don't get the secret extension thing. If there was an extension they'd parade it around to "help recruiting". No way he's been extended, though I have no doubts there is one in progress.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542
    dnc said:

Pool Boy literally said before the game he is happy with the incremental progress that Sark has made.

We are fucked!

I don't get the secret extension thing. If there was an extension they'd parade it around to "help recruiting". No way he's been extended, though I have no doubts there is one in progress.
    UW is public,,,that info would have to be made public, now some secret dickshake is different
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

How does it work?

Protip: rest your fucking starters when you play shitty teams.

Especially at home, with a big lead, in the 4th quarter. Or, in this case, after the 1st qtr ended.

Or you can be Sark fucking stupid and puff up your offensive numbers so you look like some fake ass offensive guru. Who gives a fuck if your best WR goes down. Just blame the black QB - who you were too fucking scared to bench for your freshman messiah.

What's the prob Sarky, scared to show off all this abundance of talent and depth you've brought in and developed?

I'm so proud of our ability to stomp the shittiest teams on our schedule, it totally makes up for the plungerings we suffer at the hands of the good/mediocre teams on our schedule.

WOOF.

Freemont, you ignant fuck. Did you notice Early in the 4th quarter when Sark had his 2nd string in on defense? Lasted about 6 plays. Why? Because they're 2nd string and they stink. Where do fucklardos like you come from? College football is different from the Sounders. I sense you have a misunderstanding of how things work in this sport! Watch it a few more years, it will make sense buddy.

Would I have been happy to see Miles late in the 3rd? Yes! However Sark is job scared and can't take those chances.

Keep watching kiddo. Were you surprised to see that 4th quarter?
    Drink bleach with your next dose of meds, please.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but drinking bleach to wash down his meds would likely do severe harm to his internal organs.
    yeah, maybe, but they'd be squeaky clean!
  • dnc said:

We are fucked!

I was being a little Sarkastic making fun of the secret extension Emmert gave Pool Boy as his final fuck you to UW football.