Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN has a new Playoff Top 4 following Clemson’s loss to Syracuse

13»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Fuck I hate the fucking playoff.

The worst part is not the tournament, it's the fucking voting.

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO VOTE ON FOUR TEAMS AFTER THE REGULAR SEASON?? It would be WAY easier to vote on 2 teams after the bowls.

But everyone fucking knows having a 6 team tourney with the conference winners and one at large would be an improvement. Have fucking 8 teams with conference winners and 3 fucking vote-in at large teams... but this shit where games don't fucking matter and it's all power ranking votes is fucking retarded.

It makes no sense primarily because it's still a poll system. It's the worst of all worlds... we still have polls essentially deciding and we fucked the bowls, January 1 and the fact that EVERY GAME matters.

I mean, if we lose to USC in the fucking championship game, we will hear that that shit is more diagnostic than Clemson losing to Syracuse or Michigan losing to MSU, USC losing to WSU or what the fuck ever. What kind of fucking sense does that make?!?

Either have it be a playoff (i.e., win your conference and you're in) or just do the bowls and vote for a plus one.

This current system is a fucking abomination.

It should be 8 teams.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    phineas said:

Has there ever been another team this hated by ESPN or the media in general? I'm not sure I've ever seen a team attacked, glossed over and put down the way uw is right now. It seems so obvious as well.

Ehl o ehl.

You don't have the sack to be a Cane. Don't try it.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Who gives a fuck about ESPN. Win out or shut the fuck up.

I’ve hated ESPN for a couple years now due to their storyline bullshit. Just call the games and don’t add any of your manufactured drama.

And yes, I too have been caught up in the ESPN thing & called them out on Twatter. I’m pretty sure they’re really concerned over that.

They love all the drama. It makes it seems like they are relevant.