Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stranger Things - Netflix

13»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

haie said:

It's boring.

Expanding the lore and locations because they're out of ideas, introducing a bunch of new shitty characters besides Eddie, and it's way too into itself and dramatic.

You sound sort of gay, which rhymes with Haie. Sort of. If you squint. [insert RoadDawg joke here]
    It's corny and into itself in a way the first 2-3 seasons were not.

Getting all emo with Max. The original IP they made for Netflix stands on its own and I hope they make rides and other stuff off of it. But the general "epicness" they now have keep going to create new content is just predictable and boring.

You don't take an 80's style horror premise and move it from the tiny town to now 2-3 other locations across the country.

Same reason the new Twin Peaks was such a failure, for me anyways.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Swaye said:

haie said:

It's boring.

Expanding the lore and locations because they're out of ideas, introducing a bunch of new shitty characters besides Eddie, and it's way too into itself and dramatic.

You sound sort of gay, which rhymes with Haie. Sort of. If you squint. [insert RoadDawg joke here]
    It's corny and into itself in a way the first 2-3 seasons were not.

Getting all emo with Max. The original IP they made for Netflix stands on its own and I hope they make rides and other stuff off of it. But the general "epicness" they now have keep going to create new content is just predictable and boring.

You don't take an 80's style horror premise and move it from the tiny town to now 2-3 other locations across the country.

Same reason the new Twin Peaks was such a failure, for me anyways.
    That's fair. I'm only a couple of episodes into Season 4 but I don't like the split cast thing and Hopper's in Russia and it's all broken up.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022
    Oh fuck you guys. The max escaping with the Kate bush song is one of the better scenes in any show ever.
    Possibly my favorite. The editing is on point.

Don't tell me you faggots didn't play that song for four days.