Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Think they would put cupcakes on UW's field?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,945 Founders Club
Wilner sticking up for us today...

Worst performance in a broadcasting role: ESPN.

Kirk Herbstreit’s response to Chris Petersen was too much, and the broadcast team got a bit too personal.

Washington’s schedule is no softer than Wisconsin’s. Think the network would roll out cupcakes on the sideline at Camp Randall? No chance. ESPN acted like UW is an adversary, not a partner.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/09/weekend-wrap-top-performances-bottom-feeders-yellow-flags-playoff-position-and-angry-business-partners/

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Wilner just standing up for himself. If P-12 is a shit tier conferance, by default, he's a shit tier reporter.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

If ESPN's #9 College Football announcing crew (Jones/Gilmore and Kessenich (whoever the F he is)) gets another game at Husky Stadium this year, I think Husky fans should load up on purple-frosted and gold-frosted cupcakes and pelt Kessenich with them on the sideline, preferably when he is on air doing his shitck.

I will talk to the rowing coaches and make sure that POS doesn't get to go out out on the lake again.
    I think we know which HH member wields the real power and influence around here...

Make him suffer boss...

Let him look at the lake and the lovely aerodynamic boat, let him imagine the feel of the custom titanium and fiberglass oar in his hand - and then yank it away and dump him on his pathetic ass

No one fucks with the Water Dawgs !!!
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    edited October 2017

tenndawg said:

If ESPN's #9 College Football announcing crew (Jones/Gilmore and Kessenich (whoever the F he is)) gets another game at Husky Stadium this year, I think Husky fans should load up on purple-frosted and gold-frosted cupcakes and pelt Kessenich with them on the sideline, preferably when he is on air doing his shitck.

I will talk to the rowing coaches and make sure that POS doesn't get to go out out on the lake again.
    I think we know which HH member wields the real power and influence around here...

Make him suffer boss...

Let him look at the lake and the lovely aerodynamic boat, let him imagine the feel of the custom titanium and fiberglass oar in his hand - and then yank it away and dump him on his pathetic ass

When you write a check every year for $81.00 you get to call the shots.
    Make that check payable to:

10dawg Appalachian School Of Law, Serpent Handling and Wizardry

If you want to be a lifetime donor (and who wouldn't) you can pay a reduced rate of $350 every 5 years...

Mailing small bills with non-consecutive serial numbers is actually preferred...

My offer to members is this: Nothing
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,702 Founders Club

Well, actually I would throw one at any dude named Quint.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,945 Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

tenndawg said:

Make him suffer boss...

When you write a check every year for $81.00 you get to call the shots.
    Make that check payable to:

10dawg Appalachian School Of Law, Serpent Handling and Wizardry

If you want to be a lifetime donor (and who wouldn't) you can pay a reduced rate of $350 every 5 years...

Mailing small bills with non-consecutive serial numbers is actually preferred...

My offer to members is this: Nothing
    I tell you what @tenndawg I will donate if what I am hearing about all the wizard sleeve to be had with them cuntry law school chicks is true.