Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Togiai

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Is this where I come to see the trip report?

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He apparently made the trip but there's literally no evidence of that right now. Probably on the phone with Meyer right now from inside a UW athletics restroom
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Liking Ohio state and USC twitter shit while on his official.... he's not coming to uw! Feels like a pity visit for Malloe.

Wait til Ivan gets a hold of him.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Liking Ohio state and USC twitter shit while on his official.... he's not coming to uw! Feels like a pity visit for Malloe.

not sure what the last one was, but he wasn't on his visit yet when he liked tOSU shit.

either way he's not coming
  • Options
    and on cue eklund says things are going "really well."

well enough for us to finish 3rd instead of 5th that is
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Togiai basically has the easiest pathway to start if he came to UW ... with vea and most likely Gaines leaving this yr not much competition for togiai. I don't get how Malloe is messing up this badly. UW will have a ton of playing time, Malloe has known this kid forever, Malloe and Togiai are both poly, uw is 6-0.... I just don't get how Malloe is this bad at recruiting

Sigh.

Who gives a fuck? Hardly anyone thinks like this. The ones that do are fucking soft. Besides, it's much easier for him to start early at USC or tOSU where everyone is either hurt or not good enough because they have to coach themselves. Those schools are built around recruiting, which is why he will go there, and probably peak as a freshman.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,492

Togiai basically has the easiest pathway to start if he came to UW ... with vea and most likely Gaines leaving this yr not much competition for togiai. I don't get how Malloe is messing up this badly. UW will have a ton of playing time, Malloe has known this kid forever, Malloe and Togiai are both poly, uw is 6-0.... I just don't get how Malloe is this bad at recruiting

Sigh.

Who gives a fuck? Hardly anyone thinks like this. The ones that do are fucking soft. Besides, it's much easier for him to start early at USC or tOSU where everyone is either hurt or not good enough because they have to coach themselves. Those schools are built around recruiting, which is why he will go there, and probably peak as a freshman.
    Agreed. No freshman coming here is going to have an easy time here on the DL, not with people like Levi who have 2 years of Socha's S&C ahead of him.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

Give me Bynum, Taimani, and Langham and I'm good. Anybody after that is gravy.

Not sure we'd take 4. but tremblay would be good as well
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

roof says his mom told her he may not even visit USC, UW "knocked it out of the park (duh)" and that he may just be done with the process now. She then CB'd him to UW.

In other words, he's a buckeye

This is why I pay my $10.95. You don't get this kind of analysis elsewhere.
  • Options
    Q: What does Togiai have in common with your dad who's watching more and more Fox News while railing about chemtrails and Hillary's e-mails?

A: You'll slowly have to accept that they're both becoming nuts.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BallzDeep said:

dhdawg said:

BallzDeep said:

Give me Bynum, Taimani, and Langham and I'm good. Anybody after that is gravy.

Not sure we'd take 4. but tremblay would be good as well
    Langham > Tremblay if they only take 3. More black D-lineman.

https://hudl.com/video/3/6056423/59d8c55a64df01262cc6a55e
    I agree with the premise in general but Tremblays the most important kid on the bored (unless you think we really have a shot with Togiai) (we don’t).