Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bored???? A Q???

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
edited October 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Game GIFs out here still chinteresting & valuable out here? I know what boobs & pumpy, and what Coker & @Gladstone / @Doogstone probably think. But not sure on the bored at large. When I first started doing them in 2014, it was a chinvolved process to get a choppable .mp4 of each gayme. In 2015 and 2016, more games started showing up on Youtube. Now the Husky Archive guy has each up in a couple of hours. Poont being, there's easily accessible internet video of any game now for easy linkage, discussion, and mockery.
This is a non-binding referendum without pole observers. I probably will ignore results either way.
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage

Bored???? A Q??? 47 votes

Yes
72%
TierbsHsotBoobsCFetters_Nacho_LoverwhlinderDawgs4everRoadDawg55DeepSeaZLoneStarDawgUWhuskytskeetGladstonedncMisterEmH_DdfleaoregonblitzkriegAEBDoogleskh83seatownfunkhuskyhooliganspuden 34 votes
No
2%
biak1 1 vote
No one—including Barney Frank—gives a shit
25%
Fire_Marshall_BillSwayePurpleBazeDennis_DeYoungExtraChrisBTequillaGrundleStiltzkinPitchfork51BrickSquadPineapplePirateNeighbor2972DeepDawg 12 votes

Comments