Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Convenient Revision of History

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

. I remember hearing for the first three years how Ty was the next James.

Hugh NEVER made this comparison. Ever.

• . I remember hearing for the first three years how Ty was the next James.

Hugh NEVER made this comparison. Ever.

Hugh hates black people. Everyone else did though.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    Good Gawd, now Kim Grinolds FS asks how DeRuyter is any different than Pat "Tuff" Hill? How about the fact he took Pat Hill's team from 4-9 to 9-4 in year one and is now currently 6-0 and has a pretty good shot at an undefeated season?

That thread is a trainwreck. DeRuyter is arguably the hottest name on the coaching market. If we don't snatch him up, someone else will, possibly even USC.
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    im the guy he was responding to and i seriously thought he was whooshing me.

wtf, man.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553

That thread is a trainwreck. DeRuyter is arguably the hottest name on the coaching market. If we don't snatch him up, someone else will, probably USC.

FTFY.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Jeff Kingsbury is like Sark only undefeated, the #10 team in the country from a real conference and recruits Texas.
  • Screen shot Kim saying DeRuyter is like Pat Hill.

Will be funny to throw in his FACE!!!! In a few years.

Screen shot Kim saying DeRuyter is like Pat Hill.

Fuck, you probably won't even need to wait a few years. DeRuyter has a damn good chance at an undefeated season.

• Screen shot Kim saying DeRuyter is like Pat Hill.

Fuck, you probably won't even need to wait a few years. DeRuyter has a damn good chance at an undefeated season.

Yea but he'll shit on this year cause of weak scheduling. When he's winning a Rose Bowl and popping off at USC it will be fun to bring up to Kim.

Just like next year when Mora wins a BCS game. All those "Impload" comments will be hilarious.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

That thread is looking good and Kim is looking angry, so I'm regularly reloading and adding to the blog post at my site.

I don't know what happened to Kim. Angry and bitter is no way to go through life. Sad.
    He's been that way for a decade. Little man syndrome.
  • That thread is looking good and Kim is looking angry, so I'm regularly reloading and adding to the blog post at my site.

I don't know what happened to Kim. Angry and bitter is no way to go through life. Sad.
    He's been that way for a decade. Little man Small Penis syndrome.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Pat Hill never won his conference.
  • Pat Hill never won his conference.

But why let facts get in the way of pushing your pro Sark propaganda?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

That thread is looking good and Kim is looking angry, so I'm regularly reloading and adding to the blog post at my site.

It's also Kim wanting to be something more than what he really is.

Kim wants to brand himself in Seattle's sports scene (as dreckish as that is). He begged and blew Rich Moore for a show on KJR. Remember his "who's who in Seattle sports" comment? It's all Kim feeding his own ego.

Kim is the guy at your office who sucks at his job. And he kind of knows he sucks at it. But he wants to get ahead. So how does one who sucks at his job get ahead? Easy. That guy kisses as much ass as possible. That's exactly who Kim always has been and what he'll always be.
  • That thread is looking good and Kim is looking angry, so I'm regularly reloading and adding to the blog post at my site.

It's also Kim wanting to be something more than what he really is.

Kim wants to brand himself in Seattle's sports scene (as dreckish as that is). He begged and blew Rich Moore for a show on KJR. Remember his "who's who in Seattle sports" comment? It's all Kim feeding his own ego.

Kim is the guy at your office who sucks at his job. And he kind of knows he sucks at it. But he wants to get ahead. So how does one who sucks at his job get ahead? Easy. That guy kisses as much ass as possible. That's exactly who Kim always has been and what he'll always be.
    Which is why we need to screenshot all the dumb shit he says about a potential coach. So if UW does hire that coach we can email, facebook, tweet, in person that coach what Kim really thought of him.
    I don't think I have ever seen more pressing than this thread on doogman. Ever.
  • I don't think I have ever seen more pressing than this thread on doogman. Ever.

That's saying a lot but yea this thread is beyond delusional.