Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Convenient Revision of History

JohnBFS pisses on Don James' still-warm corpse:

http://northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/a-convenient-revision-of-history-indeed/

GGG19FS joins the bukkake party. Good thing those faggots piss sitting down.

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    HA, just posted in another thread he got owned right after you posted that, might want to re do that post.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I like to call a thread a Revision of History then revise the shit out of history in the original post of the thread.

I do that.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    BONUS - Kim just posted!! Name your next coach who would be the next DJ. Apparently that is the DM.c standard to fire Sark - you have to have the next DJ in the wings
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Sark lost by single digits 4 times in 2009.

Since then, he's lost 21 times. Only three of those losses were by single digits. 11 of those losses were by 21 points or more.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

BONUS - Kim just posted!! Name your next coach who would be the next DJ. Apparently that is the DM.c standard to fire Sark - you have to have the next DJ in the wings

That is such farktarded thinking. You fire Sark because you know he's not the guy, then you hope the next guy you hire is the guy. If not, you fire his ass after 3-4 years and try again.

That was the lesson of 0-12. May all who failed to learn from it see another 0-12.

Agreed. We're five years in, we know what we have in Sark. There's plenty of mediocre coaches out there.

7-6 IS NOT MY STANDARD FUCKERS
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Someone I know just put some citrus in his inbox - did you know you can do that from the "send private message" link on the fucktards post even if you're banned? Its a great feature I never imagined when I started my shitty blog

I did not know that until now, thank you. Kudos to you sir for creating your site.

That is such farktarded thinking. You fire Sark because you know he's not the guy, then you hope the next guy you hire is the guy. If not, you fire his ass after 3-4 years and try again.

... or 2 years if you're Auburn.

That thread is looking good and Kim is looking angry, so I'm regularly reloading and adding to the blog post at my site.
    There's some good threads on the football bored right now. The natives are restless
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    edited October 2013

Doog logic 101

Who are you going to hire who's going to be better?! do you think you could do any better?!? Didn't think so!!!!

As if Sark, at 30-28 or whatever his average record is, is in the top tier of coaches.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

That thread is looking good and Kim is looking angry, so I'm regularly reloading and adding to the blog post at my site.

I don't know what happened to Kim. Angry and bitter is no way to go through life. Sad.
    somebody needs to float "Beau Baldwin as the next Don James" then watch Kim's head explode.
  • How come these Doogs always ignore how James finished the 1977 season ranked 10th in the nation and finished the 1979 season ranked 11th in the nation.

Sark has never finished a season ranked.

James was also 25-11 in conference play his first five seasons. Sark right now is 20-20. These fucks always make up shit and skew stats to compare Sark to James.

They did the same crap with Ty. I remember hearing for the first three years how Ty was the next James. Fuck I hate our fans so much.
    Faggot JohnB brings up UW's opponents in 1977, forgetting thet Syracuse, Minnesota and Mississippi State were not bad in 1977.
    They have no football knowledge. They can't watch a team and see if it is good or not. There is *such* a thing as a good 7-5. Sark isn't it. Especially not in year 5.

How come these Doogs always ignore how James finished the 1977 season ranked 10th in the nation and finished the 1979 season ranked 11th in the nation.

Sark has never finished a season ranked.

James was also 25-11 in conference play his first five seasons. Sark right now is 20-20. These fucks always make up shit and skew stats to compare Sark to James.

They did the same crap with Ty. I remember hearing for the first three years how Ty was the next James. Fuck I hate our fans so much.

• The 1979 team in James' fifth year rivals 1990 as our most underrated team ever.

Only two losses were to undefeated USC, and 1-loss Pitt with the nation's best player. And Lambo and James with one month to prepare literally changed college football forever by figuring out how to solve the wishbone and defeat Texas.

Every 20 years this program has a moral victory (Ohio St '58, Alabama '78) or a moral defeat (OSU '98). James' loss to Alabama 3 years after being blown out of the stadium showed world's of improvement according to the Bear, and to compare that improvement to anything Sark has done is just ridiculous.

The thing Doogs always forget is for James the big blowouts stopped after year one. While with Sark the blowouts are actually increasing.

You can tell just looking at the scores against the top tier teams James was making significant progress. While Sark the scores have gotten worse from his first year.