Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Open Letter to Jonathan Smith

2»

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

He is the best OC UW has had in the last decade. He should be a hot commodity after this season

Have some friends in the AD at Oregon St that say folks are getting tired of Anderson already. Smith being floated around by boosters since he's allegedly tired of the crriticism here and he "gets it" as far as OSU. Anderson never did.
    didn't andersen get an extension last year? isnnt his buyout crazy for OSU
    Sure, but my closely-connected sources suggest that they're willing to chip in more than usual as Oregon, in their current state of mediocrity, makes it time to strike while the iron is hot. They're encouraged by Smith's recent interview on KJR where he was overly complimentary of Oregon St, the facilities and their program. Right now, it's just conversation, but Smith is at the top of their list if Anderson falls flat this season.
    More plausible than the St. Haden day victory...
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    People right things like this and simply don't appreciate that lives are effected! Smif has family you assholes!!
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    So your* saying he has a CONTRACT!!!!
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    How come someone deleted the post I made where a giant squirrel is shooting SmithFS?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

How come someone deleted the post I made where a giant squirrel is shooting SmithFS?

I wonder the fuck why