Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Open Letter to Jonathan Smith

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited October 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board

imageOpen Letter to Jonathan Smith

Hardcore Husky poster NegaPlease shares his thoughts with UW offensive
coordinator Jonathan Smith 

Read the full story here

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    It wasn't as long as I expected. And I agree, why the fuck do they use Jake in the read option? Does any team fall for it? Anybody that watches our film would realize Jake hands it off 98% of the time.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    @NegaPlease: How is it you are writing my thoughts exactly?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Jonathan Smith, 30, saved ~30 people last night before he was shot in the neck. He might live w/the bullet for rest of his life.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    MelloDawg said:

He is the best OC UW has had in the last decade. He should be a hot commodity after this season

Have some friends in the AD at Oregon St that say folks are getting tired of Anderson already. Smith being floated around by boosters since he's allegedly tired of the crriticism here and he "gets it" as far as OSU. Anderson never did.
    didn't andersen get an extension last year? isnnt his buyout crazy for OSU
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

He is the best OC UW has had in the last decade. He should be a hot commodity after this season

You seldom see Great coaches on the rise stay THIS long at a program returning to the top of its game like UW.

I expect Smith to cash-in at the end of the year. All the great ones do.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

Have some friends in the AD at Oregon St that say folks are getting tired of Anderson already. Smith being floated around by boosters since he's allegedly tired of the crriticism here and he "gets it" as far as OSU. Anderson never did.
    Sure, but my closely-connected sources suggest that they're willing to chip in more than usual as Oregon, in their current state of mediocrity, makes it time to strike while the iron is hot. They're encouraged by Smith's recent interview on KJR where he was overly complimentary of Oregon St, the facilities and their program. Right now, it's just conversation, but Smith is at the top of their list if Anderson falls flat this season.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sure, but my closely-connected sources suggest that they're willing to chip in more than usual as Oregon, in their current state of mediocrity, makes it time to strike while the iron is hot. They're encouraged by Smith's recent interview on KJR where he was overly complimentary of Oregon St, the facilities and their program. Right now, it's just conversation, but Smith is at the top of their list if Anderson falls flat this season.
    Please god
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2017
    I support Smith and hope he has a long tenure at UW.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    MelloDawg said:

Yep listened to there podcast they can't handle another outsider trying to change there traditional program. It works for them and Jonathan Smith is the best Orgie State coach out there. Hopefully Anderson turns it around so we can keep him.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

"If" lol