Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New favorite Pete quote

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

NEsnake12 said:

BearsWiin said:

It still amazes me that some of you simpletons doubted this guy

I remember back before and during the 2015 season when I was still just lurking here. I was so fucking confused by how many people were legitimately calling for him to be fired in year 2
    Many are still pissed UW didn't hire Mora. Holy shit the meltdown over that was spectacular.
    Get the fuck out of here with that. There is not one fucking person on this bored who would trade Peterman for Mora. Except all the fucking ducks and cuogs. They’d make that trade yesterday.
    Fine, many were pissed. It was still FS at the time.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Dardanus said:

charts are better than stats anyway

Nominated.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    edited September 2017
    2001400ex said:

NEsnake12 said:

BearsWiin said:

I remember back before and during the 2015 season when I was still just lurking here. I was so fucking confused by how many people were legitimately calling for him to be fired in year 2
    Many are pissed UW didn't hire Mora. Holy shit the meltdown over that was spectacular.
    I don't think anybody is still pissed. Some might still be embarrassed that they said Mora would be better than Pete.

That said, Pete hasn't beat Mora yet. He owes Mora some payback for the time Mora let UCLA dance on our field.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

THIS WHOLE THING NEEDS TO END
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

@NEsnake12

PS If you can't even show up in a thread where you're being called out, GTFO and stay out.

Anyways, I'd like to thank our resident autistic poster @oregonblitzkrieg for tagging me. I'm flattered that you care so much about me that you incessantly downvote all of my posts in every thread regardless of the content. Fuck if I know why, but it's nice to know that you're always thinking about me. <3</p>
    NEsnake12 said:

"Stats are for losers."

Agree
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

NEsnake12 said:

@NEsnake12

PS If you can't even show up in a thread where you're being called out, GTFO and stay out.

Anyways, I'd like to thank our resident autistic poster @oregonblitzkrieg for tagging me. I'm flattered that you care so much about me that you incessantly downvote all of my posts in every thread regardless of the content. Fuck if I know why, but it's nice to know that you're always thinking about me. <3</p>
    NEsnake12 said:

"Stats are for losers."

Agree
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

BearsWiin said:

I'm calling for him to be fired if Jesse Sosebee becomes good.
    He's already good you fucking idiot
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,912 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

NEsnake12 said:

BearsWiin said:

Many are still pissed UW didn't hire Mora. Holy shit the meltdown over that was spectacular.
    That's a lie
    Hondo wrote it, right? Goes without saying IMO
    Give it a rest out here guys. Honda was splitting peaceful time between a temple and mosque in India during that tim.
    Just wait until Boobs gets home. You guys are going to get it
    That guy's football posts are worse than his Tug posts.
    Too late to unhitch that wagon. Ride Tonto*, ride.

*Apologies to @Swaye
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

NEsnake12 said:

BearsWiin said:

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!!!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

@NEsnake12

NEsnake12 said:

"Stats are for losers."

Agree
    "Stats are for losers"

You care about stats.

Conclusion: You're a loser

#SnakeLogic

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

NEsnake12 said:

BearsWiin said:

I'm calling for him to be fired if Jesse Sosebee becomes good.
    He's already good you fucking idiot
    Then FIRE PETE!!!
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    I beat my meat for Pete then Yankoff