Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jeremiah Martin, 2018 4* BUCK, San Bernardino (Cajon), CA (OFFERED 9/27)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Hearing he is a UW lean now. Wow.

Can you reveal your sources? What else are they telling you? Can we do chat tonight?
    Need to confirm a few things but you guys will be the first to know as soon as I do. Basically hearing Martin is a UW lean but he also really likes USC and is also considering other schools heavily.
    being new around here, I can't tell if this is a rib on Kimmie and Fetters or serious.
    Abundance
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

can I pay for this?

The brain cells you will lose from long term exposure to HH is payment enough.
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Not coming here .....please let me be wrong
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    UW seems to go through periods where they struggle to recruit certain positions. Back in the day it was WR (see Jurgens and Elfstrom).

Recently it seems to be edge pass rushers.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Source: Trench recruiting fortunes about to change. Details forthcoming, I’ll post in the ‘Wam
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sources confirm 81% chance Martin is committing to a school. Stay tuned.

60% of the time you are right every time
    Founders Club
    I have a weird feeling about this kid. Probably just gas.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Looks like he'll visit in January. Given the size of the class we just signed and the timing, is he going to be the only person on a visit?
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Looks like he'll visit in January. Given the size of the class we just signed and the timing, is he going to be the only person on a visit?

Cravens is visiting and Pututau is visiting too, but he's going to take an LDS mission right out of HS I believe.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702

We are only over by two schollies and there are a number of kids who could transfer or declare. We can easily sign 3 more- one buck, one safety, one DT ideally.
    Founders Club

We are only over by two schollies and there are a number of kids who could transfer or declare. We can easily sign 3 more- one buck, one safety, one DT ideally.
    Agree except for the fact that I am not sure there is a quality S we are in on. I'd take Cravens (DT), as he might be something, and Martin (BUCK) obviously. As far as S prospects we have a chance on I don't know of any good ones left?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Agree except for the fact that I am not sure there is a quality S we are in on. I'd take Cravens (DT), as he might be something, and Martin (BUCK) obviously. As far as S prospects we have a chance on I don't know of any good ones left?
    This is where Jimmy Lake earns the big bucks. He's produced some serious stars out of 3 star DB's. He's gotta go find another underrated gem who can be solid or better at safety.

I believe in him.
    Irvin is still available...
    That would obviously be the ideal solution
    Does Hufanga signing with USC and the family emergency combine to make UW the best bet? My thinking here is he may need to stay relatively close to home and that UW would be the best situation for that with USC's depth. Obviously improbable but a boy can dream.