Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jeremiah Martin, 2018 4* BUCK, San Bernardino (Cajon), CA (OFFERED 9/27)

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

I NEVER said that Lake should be fired ...

What I said was that IF Lake whiffed we had to have an honest discussion as to WHY he whiffed and be prepared to mitigate in the future

Yes, I did mention as part of the above that it could be possible that we would be better off with 3-5 years of Gerald Alexander vs 1 year of Jimmy Lake as part of that ...

Some of you really do read at a level that wouldn’t get you qualified to be a NCAA student athlete ... that and your personal biases get you to interpret what you read as reading it how you want to read it.

You said we would be better off without Jimmy Lake a number of times. You never said anything about x number of years of Alexander, or even 1 year of Lake.

My reading comprehension is fantastic, thank you. Either your ability to clearly express your thoughts struggles at times or your ability to be honest about what you said sucks.

in every Teq post he tries to boil the ocean.

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Gotta love Jimmy as our DC. I’m guessing the expectation is he lands studs at all positions.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

dnc said:

My reading comprehension is fantastic, thank you.

Stable genius, I'm hearing.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

What I said was that IF Lake whiffed we had to have an honest discussion as to WHY he whiffed and be prepared to mitigate in the future

Yes, I did mention as part of the above that it could be possible that we would be better off with 3-5 years of Gerald Alexander vs 1 year of Jimmy Lake as part of that ...

Some of you really do read at a level that wouldn’t get you qualified to be a NCAA student athlete ... that and your personal biases get you to interpret what you read as reading it how you want to read it.

You said we would be better off without Jimmy Lake a number of times. You never said anything about x number of years of Alexander, or even 1 year of Lake.

My reading comprehension is fantastic, thank you. Either your ability to clearly express your thoughts struggles at times or your ability to be honest about what you said sucks.
    You’re a fucking idiot

Here’s 2 threads where I talked about Lake being “damaged goods”

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/40048/dominique-hampton-4-2018-db-peoria-centennial-az-committed/p10

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/41978/kyler-gordon-2018-4-db-everett-archbishop-murphy-wa-committed/p16

The only thing I said that could even be construed as saying that I wanted to move on from Lake was saying that IF the DB class was a 0 that he could be very likely damaged goods on the recruiting trail and that we may be better off moving on sooner than later.

I NEVER said that I wanted Lake fired ... that’s pure fantasy.

Seriously FUCK OFF with this BS narrative that I wanted Lake fired.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

You’re a fucking idiot

Here’s 2 threads where I talked about Lake being “damaged goods”

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/40048/dominique-hampton-4-2018-db-peoria-centennial-az-committed/p10

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/41978/kyler-gordon-2018-4-db-everett-archbishop-murphy-wa-committed/p16

The only thing I said that could even be construed as saying that I wanted to move on from Lake was saying that IF the DB class was a 0 that he could be very likely damaged goods on the recruiting trail and that we may be better off moving on sooner than later.

I NEVER said that I wanted Lake fired ... that’s pure fantasy.

Seriously FUCK OFF with this BS narrative that I wanted Lake fired.
    I never said you wanted him fired.

HTH
  • Options
    FUCK OFF @dnc

Your insinuation and insistence that i said we were better off without Lake is taken out of context, is misleading, and the manner in which you have positioned your comments tie together “wanting to leave” with “firing” ...

I will apologize that directly in this thread it was @guntlove who said I called for and/or wanted Lake to be fired ... which is an absolute falsehood. He can FUCK OFF as well.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequilla said:

FUCK OFF @dnc

Your insinuation and insistence that i said we were better off without Lake is taken out of context, is misleading, and the manner in which you have positioned your comments tie together “wanting to leave” with “firing” ...

I will apologize that directly in this thread it was @guntlove who said I called for and/or wanted Lake to be fired ... which is an absolute falsehood. He can FUCK OFF as well.

Should anyone else fuck off? I'm keeping a running tab.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol Tequilla is so mad
  • Options
    Who wouldn’t be upset at people saying you said things that you didn’t say?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BallzDeep said:

The Gerald Alexander love here is truly baffling. He may be a good coach, I don’t know. There definitely isn’t any proof of that though.

He was a DB coach of a 4-7 Montana State team and a shitty Cal team. I don’t see any big recruits he has signed either.

We are becoming a power program. Not one to take unproven coaches who may or may not be good.

Will Harris says hi.
    Which I why it’s a meh hire until proven otherwise. I haven’t seen anything more than casual optimism about that hire. Nobody was clamoring for him to be hired either.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Tequilla said:

Who wouldn’t be upset at people saying you said things that you didn’t say?

it's the fucking internet man... are you gnu to it?

relax.

christ.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Nmte

I’d fuck you up at any Circle K of your choosing ... you are a pathetic pussy ass bitch
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Anyone remember when that GSW fan called Bron a Pussy Ass Bitch?