Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2004 survey seems relevant

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

"Hands up, don't shoot" = "I want free shit"

- Sledoog FS

Evidently you missed the trial verdict. But then it's not about the truth is it comrade?
    Now you need a trial verdict to call someone a criminal? Hillary there?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,871
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017
    dnc said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

"white respondents only"

Chinteresting.
    In a pole titled "whites on demonstrations by negroes".

For shame.
    Have some class.

Capitalize Negroes.
    Negro please
    And thank you, honky.

Honky honky.

https://videosift.com/video/Chevy-Chase-Interviews-Richard-Pryor-with-racial-overtones

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2017

pawz said:

The 60's ended, in the 60's

Its 2017 boys. Buy a calendar app

Are we making America great again or not?
    Not if we keep listening to you and HondoFS.
    Whooooooooooosh.

Why don't you guys man up and admit this protest isn't about racism anymore, it's a protest by sore losers who just can't live in world not controlled by Obama, Clinton, Sanders and the rest of the demoncrat establishment they foolishly believe actually has their interests at heart. They're only interested in votes and will stoke racism whenever it suits them to get votes. They have failed the inner cities, then posture at elections like they actually care and are doing something to fix the problems. They're so arrogant they don't think they even need to campaign for the black vote. They've been stoking racism for decades. They are the party of the Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow. They lost. Not only did they lose, they got their teeth kicked in and their narrative has been rejected by the voters. Fuck the republicans too.

Troomp is president now. If you don't like it, fuck off and vote in 2020. Spoiled millennial shitheads. Better generations than yours sacrificed everything so you can kneel at the anthem like a bunch of faggots. You're an embarrassment to the nation. Kill yourselves.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

pawz said:

Whooooooooooosh.

Why don't you guys man up and admit this protest isn't about racism anymore, it's a protest by sore losers who just can't live in world not controlled by Obama, Clinton, Sanders and the rest of the demoncrat establishment they foolishly believe actually has their interests at heart. They're only interested in votes and will stoke racism whenever it suits them to get votes. They have failed the inner cities, then posture at elections like they actually care and are doing something to fix the problems. They're so arrogant they don't think they even need to campaign for the black vote. They've been stoking racism for decades. They are the party of the Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow. They lost. Not only did they lose, they got their teeth kicked in and their narrative has been rejected by the voters. Fuck the republicans too.

Troomp is president now. If you don't like it, fuck off and vote in 2020. Spoiled millennial shitheads. Better generations than yours sacrificed everything so you can kneel at the anthem like a bunch of faggots.

Nearly one year after the election, the obese orangutan and his trumpanzees have shown they have no ability to govern. Troomps can't pass a budget, nor any policy change. The white trash revolution ("burn it all down") is an absurd farce.

I'll vote for trump in 2020. This epic incompetence guarantees nothing substantive will ever get done. Status quo? Vote trump 1!1!1
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,836
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

- Sledoog FS

Evidently you missed the trial verdict. But then it's not about the truth is it comrade?
    Acquittals aren't about truth. Or do you really think OJ didn't didn't do it?
    Hands up don't shoot was a lie, and here you are.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

- Sledoog FS

I'll make the most extreme confirmation bias poast ever to make some sort of lame ass rebuttal.

That's what I will do.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

- Sledoog FS

I'll make the most extreme confirmation bias poast ever to make some sort of lame ass rebuttal.

That's what I will do.
    Are you new here?
  • Options

pawz said:

Whooooooooooosh.

Troomp is president now. If you don't like it, fuck off and vote in 2020. Spoiled millennial shitheads. Better generations than yours sacrificed everything so you can kneel at the anthem like a bunch of faggots.

Nearly one year after the election, the obese orangutan and his trumpanzees have shown they have no ability to govern. Troomps can't pass a budget, nor any policy change. The white trash revolution ("burn it all down") is an absurd farce.

I'll vote for trump in 2020. This epic incompetence guarantees nothing substantive will ever get done. Status quo? Vote trump 1!1!1
    Shit you had to study to get this stupid!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

Whooooooooooosh.

Trump 2020!1! Aren't you on the train?

Make America Generally (the same) Again!

We aren't going to do shit but unskilled uneducated white trash will love it!

#covfefe
    #mexicowillpayforwall
    #chinanotacurrencymanipulatirunlesstheyare
    #naftaforever
    #trumpisobes
    #iluviobamacare

• Options

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Whooooooooooosh.

#covfefe
    #mexicowillpayforwall
    #naftaforever
    #trumpisobes
    #iluviobamacare

The Baby Boomers have never done shit.

Wait until Gen X gets their own guys in there. 2032 will be special.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gen X is our cuck watching us hand power to the millennials
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

- Sledoog FS

That's what I will do.
    Are you new here?
    *gnu
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If the protesters and loudmouth NBA coaches actually had stats and didn't yell, "Systemic Racism!", "White privilege!" "Whites get a 50 yard start in the 100 yard dash!", "Oppression!" and every other fucking BLM shakedown artist and snowflake buzzword, I'll listen. Oh wait, stats don't really back them up.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

If the protesters and loudmouth NBA coaches actually had stats and didn't yell, "Systemic Racism!", "White privilege!" "Whites get a 50 yard start in the 100 yard dash!", "Oppression!" and every other fucking BLM shakedown artist and snowflake buzzword, I'll listen. Oh wait, stats don't really back them up.

Demanding statistics to back up an argument while providing none to back up your own assertion. That's top notch internet arguing.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Lighten up boober, you take shit too seriously sometimes. Read less Washington Post, it's nothing but propaganda. No one here is a fucking racist, get out in the real world a bit more.

I'm a huge racist. Fucking hate white people.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

What stats are you looking for?
    Average household income, inheritance, arrest rate and drug arrest rate, rate of death from the police, ability to get loans.
    None of there back up your assertion.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Average household income, inheritance, arrest rate and drug arrest rate, rate of death from the police, ability to get loans.
    You may as well be talking King County vs. Spokane County.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

You may as well be talking King County vs. Spokane County.

Who will stand with the poor white trash?

@CirrhosisDawg ?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

pawz said:

Whooooooooooosh.

#covfefe
    #mexicowillpayforwall
    #naftaforever
    #trumpisobes
    #iluviobamacare

#nothillary

#stillwinning

#reelectionlandslide2020
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Lighten up boober, you take shit too seriously sometimes. Read less Washington Post, it's nothing but propaganda. No one here is a fucking racist, get out in the real world a bit more.

I'm a huge racist. Fucking hate white people.
    Me too but I hate everyone equally.