Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Post morning thoughts

Now you probably think this is going to be another I was right thread and you are 100% correct. Hopefully some of you actually learned what pre season scrimmages mean... NOTHING! They are all over by half or shortly after half and at that point it becomes "lets get the fuck off the field as fast as we can" where good coaches just try and run the clock out and the other team loads 14 guys in the box waiting for it. If Sark was still coach he would have LET IT RIP! Against Fresno in the 2nd half and accumulated as many style points as he could have so when he lost to Colorado this week he had the support of fucking doogs.

It will be great next year when we? only beat North Dakota 10-7 in the 2nd half of that game and everyone bitches about the run game and 3rd/4th stringers looking awful. Embarassing!

Now that was a fun game to watch last night against a GOOD Colorado team. The Colorado game thread over at Allbuffs before the game was full of "we got em right where we want em" posts. After 2 and a half quarters that same thread quickly turned into "I am just glad our guys hung in there for so long!" you know how doogs use to do when Sark would play Oregon? Sad!

Gaskin is the same player who we thought he was. Crazy what happens when you don't have run through a team that has 8 guys on the D Line and 14 linebackers right behind him. I love this defense. Last night actually generated decent pass rush, shout outs to white people. Smith called a good game but still needs to go. Huff made some adjustments and the line was absolutely man handling that bullshit Colorado tried to come with.

Now I still have no idea if UW is actually a good team because Colorado sucked. Good news is I could cut off both my hands and count the number of good teams remaining on the schedule. It's going to be a fun season.

Comments