Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington - Colorado Game Thread sponsored by REPO REPO REPO

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Script for this game will be Colorado scores first. The entire board will meltdown. UW scores about 24 unanswered points rather easily. Drunk shitheads complain about the run game and how if you take back that one Gaskin run he only has 27 yards on 7 carries. Go into half up 31-13, Pettis takes one to the house to ice it. People freak out because our 3rd/4th stringers can't compete with Colorado's starters.... no way we win next week yada yada yada.

Becoming more predictable than Dawgman.

Colorado has good WR. Hopefully our DB up for the challenge
    Are they good or are they GOOD?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

So, he never says when to hit the button on the microwave. I've had this cheese chili dip mixed up ready to go since yesterday.

Are you feeding 3-6 people?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

doogie said:

Script for this game will be Colorado scores first. The entire board will meltdown. UW scores about 24 unanswered points rather easily. Drunk shitheads complain about the run game and how if you take back that one Gaskin run he only has 27 yards on 7 carries. Go into half up 31-13, Pettis takes one to the house to ice it. People freak out because our 3rd/4th stringers can't compete with Colorado's starters.... no way we win next week yada yada yada.

Becoming more predictable than Dawgman.

What, no lather, rise, repeat?
    *rinse
    Lather rise repeat could be the new BRB,JO
    BRB, YO is the new BRB, JO
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017

Script for this game will be Colorado scores first...

I WILL OPEN CAN OF CHILI, AND TWIST TOP OFF CHEESE JAR

The entire board will meltdown....

I PUT BOTH IN MICROWAVE FOR 4 1/2 MINUTES...

UW scores about 24 unanswered points rather easily, DURING WHICH TIME I RIP OPEN NACHO BAG AND MIX CHILI AND CHEESE....

Drunk shitheads complain about the run game DURIING WHICH TIME I CONSUME ABOUT $4 WORTH OR 4 SERVINGS...

Go into half up 31-13, Pettis takes one to the house to ice it. People freak out because our 3rd/4th stringers can't compete with Colorado's starters....

HAVING NO LIFE OR FRIENDS I EAT THE LAST 2 SERVINGS, AND PUKE MY GUTS OUT

I will be making RICE-A-RONI for the Oregon State game
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017
    Any recruits visiting the game today?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Got my moonshine and percocet all set!

Gonna grab random tit too?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Who's leading husky jacks?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm just gonna record the game. I'm in mountain time so it doesn't start until 8. Since it's Saturday night, I will be sticking to my usual routine of going out and getting some pussy, and then coming back home around 10 with $15 of Taco Bell after realizing I have no game. That way I can fast forward through the commercials and bullshit, and still be able to catch up before the game ends.

I'll be starting my own official delayed viewing game thread for everyone who plans on doing the same thing, so that we can pretend the game is live. For those of you that are watching the game live, please don't post any spoilers.

Ol' Yeller dies.

Danny is Jon Snow's aunt.

Rosebud is a fucking sled.

Thanks for spoiling GoT for me you fuckstick
    Keep up next time
    I wish to binge watch the season, an episode a day
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'm just gonna record the game. I'm in mountain time so it doesn't start until 8. Since it's Saturday night, I will be sticking to my usual routine of going out and getting some pussy, and then coming back home around 10 with $15 of Taco Bell after realizing I have no game. That way I can fast forward through the commercials and bullshit, and still be able to catch up before the game ends.

I'll be starting my own official delayed viewing game thread for everyone who plans on doing the same thing, so that we can pretend the game is live. For those of you that are watching the game live, please don't post any spoilers.

Ol' Yeller dies.

Keep up next time
    It's been over for more than a week.

HTH
  • Options
    Founders Club

Ol' Yeller dies.

Keep up next time
    It's been over for more than a week.

HTH
    To borrow a condescending phrase from Hondo, "I'll try to type slowly...."

TO... WATCH... THE... DVDs...
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Rfuulsosoldier must be s champion shit poster because I know who he is with only 14 piss
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Ol' Yeller dies.

God, you act like I revealed that they fucked or something.

• Options
    Founders Club

Ol' Yeller dies.

I predicted to our Khaleesi that Snow and the red head would get together. She thought that was "gross"
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Ol' Yeller dies.

I predicted to our Khaleesi that Snow and the red head would get together. She thought that was "gross"
    I know, right?