Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington - Colorado Game Thread sponsored by REPO REPO REPO

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'm just gonna record the game. I'm in mountain time so it doesn't start until 8. Since it's Saturday night, I will be sticking to my usual routine of going out and getting some pussy, and then coming back home around 10 with $15 of Taco Bell after realizing I have no game. That way I can fast forward through the commercials and bullshit, and still be able to catch up before the game ends.

I'll be starting my own official delayed viewing game thread for everyone who plans on doing the same thing, so that we can pretend the game is live. For those of you that are watching the game live, please don't post any spoilers.

Ol' Yeller dies.

Danny is Jon Snow's aunt.

Rosebud is a fucking sled.

Bruce Willis is a ghost
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm just gonna record the game. I'm in mountain time so it doesn't start until 8. Since it's Saturday night, I will be sticking to my usual routine of going out and getting some pussy, and then coming back home around 10 with $15 of Taco Bell after realizing I have no game. That way I can fast forward through the commercials and bullshit, and still be able to catch up before the game ends.

I'll be starting my own official delayed viewing game thread for everyone who plans on doing the same thing, so that we can pretend the game is live. For those of you that are watching the game live, please don't post any spoilers.

Ol' Yeller dies.

Bruce Willis is a ghost
    Freddo betrayed Michael
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ol' Yeller dies.

Bruce Willis is a ghost
    If Bruce Willis was a ghost we wouldn't be able to see him on film you moron. Or is that vampires?
  • Options

Script for this game will be Colorado scores first. The entire board will meltdown. UW scores about 24 unanswered points rather easily. Drunk shitheads complain about the run game and how if you take back that one Gaskin run he only has 27 yards on 7 carries. Go into half up 31-13, Pettis takes one to the house to ice it. People freak out because our 3rd/4th stringers can't compete with Colorado's starters.... no way we win next week yada yada yada.

Becoming more predictable than Dawgman.

Our third string is not entering this game. It's gonna be a close one.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Script for this game will be Colorado scores first. The entire board will meltdown. UW scores about 24 unanswered points rather easily. Drunk shitheads complain about the run game and how if you take back that one Gaskin run he only has 27 yards on 7 carries. Go into half up 31-13, Pettis takes one to the house to ice it. People freak out because our 3rd/4th stringers can't compete with Colorado's starters.... no way we win next week yada yada yada.

No it won't.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Cool. The perspective police hard at work five hours before kickoff. If you're just here to bash drunk shitheads who complain about the run game, you won't last long.

How about you take a long walk on the beach, then drown yourself in the ocean.

TSIO.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

What, no lather, rise, repeat?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Ol' Yeller dies.

Thanks for spoiling GoT for me you fuckstick
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

Just noticed the Scandic Hawt Tawk Bored is ded

FREE PUB
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

Ol' Yeller dies.

There is one more surprise
  • Options
    doogie said:

*rinse
  • Options

Ol' Yeller dies.

Keep up next time
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2017
    guntlove said:

Cool. The perspective police hard at work five hours before kickoff. If you're just here to bash drunk shitheads who complain about the run game, you won't last long.

How about you take a long walk on the beach, then drown yourself in the ocean.

TSIO.
    hurtful
  • Options

No it won't.
    Murphy is hurt. Coleman is hurt. It's an away game. In conference. In a fucking storm.

More importantly, I bet on Washington to cover. So it's going to be a close game.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

doogie said:

*rinse
    Lather rise repeat could be the new BRB,JO
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This Cunt gets it
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Colorado has good WR. Hopefully our DB up for the challenge