Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Another thing that could factor in is what position does he play, DT or DE And we he work better in a 4-3 or 3-4?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Oregon is the better spot for him because he would have Flowe and Sewell behind him and edge players that are sack machines. You’re overthinking this.

Also, I am sure he loves the redshirting plan and we don’t trust freshman philosophy. Herbert, Sewell and in 2021 Thibodeaux will all be top 10 picks while never redshirting. Cristobal will show the blueprint for graduating in 3 and off to the NFL as a top 10 pick.

JTT is a prime example of there being no need to redshirt because he’s probably playing 3 years and at most 4 before he’s off to the NFL. I don’t know how you even came up with this argument.
    There’s a culture of that at Oregon. If you’re good enough to contribute than you contribute.
    That culture is very well established on the UW defense.

There’s a reason Cristobal ain’t calling you to come recruit for him if your pitch would be “don’t go to Washington they’ll redshirt you.”

@lawsandlFS
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Oregon is the better spot for him because he would have Flowe and Sewell behind him and edge players that are sack machines. You’re overthinking this.

Also, I am sure he loves the redshirting plan and we don’t trust freshman philosophy. Herbert, Sewell and in 2021 Thibodeaux will all be top 10 picks while never redshirting. Cristobal will show the blueprint for graduating in 3 and off to the NFL as a top 10 pick.

JTT is a prime example of there being no need to redshirt because he’s probably playing 3 years and at most 4 before he’s off to the NFL. I don’t know how you even came up with this argument.
    There’s a culture of that at Oregon. If you’re good enough to contribute than you contribute.

There’s a reason Cristobal ain’t calling you to come recruit for him if your pitch would be “don’t go to Washington they’ll redshirt you.”

@lawsandlFS
    I am not a football coach?

Who is the last player Malloe didn’t redshirt at interior DL?

I think you’re missing a concern and I am not a football recruiter because that wasn’t my career path. I don’t need to talk about this anymore.

That depth chart is mismanaged at DT too. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how they didn’t get one of the 2019 recruits on the field last year with that rotation.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

r

dnc said:

dOgmaster said:

Bandes and Tuitelle redshirted and both were top 5 DL, so JTT redshirting could happen. Maybe with the new staff that will change.

Bandes and Tuitele are really good. JTT is absolutely elite.

Also, there's a new HC.

JTT is not redshirting at UW.
    Has Lake shown you anything so far that he a departure from Pete?
    What can he show as a head coach and his tendencies to play players when there haven’t been games yet? So no, he hasn’t shown anything so far.

But as a DB coach and a DC, yes, he has a history of playing young guys when they are the best option.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

You can go back to your scheduled programming.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

@lawsandlFS
    I am not a football coach?

Who is the last player Malloe didn’t redshirt at interior DL?

I think you’re missing a concern and I am not a football recruiter because that wasn’t my career path. I don’t need to talk about this anymore.

That depth chart is mismanaged at DT too. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how they didn’t get one of the 2019 recruits on the field last year with that rotation.
    They easily could have if they wanted to. Instead they used four games from each of them and got them all a redshirt while having a top notch DL all season long.

And none of those freshman are JTT.

You have spent a ton of effort arguing about something that will literally never happen. There is zero chance JTT would redshirt at UW if he chooses to go there, baring injury.

Get all the screenshots you need.
    He’s not redshirting no matter where he goes. I think every knows that other than the Duck fan.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Only way JTT redshirts is if he’s injured and takes a medical redshirt
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I could see a situation where he goes to tOSU and because they recruit a top 5 class almost every year they have the depth that he could redshirt.