Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

I hope he sucks wherever he goes. Tired of this shit.

He’s coming here so fuck off
    I wanna Doog so bad. I’m not as confident as you, but I know it’s gonna be hard for him to leave. Most the intel is bullshit. He’s not going to Oregon. He’s going to UW or Ohio State.
    I thought this until about a month ago. The Oregon coaching staff has made a ton of progress on JTT. If it’s not Ohio State, I’m thinking it’s Oregon. Oregon is getting commits while the land around them is burning to the ground. They just work harder.

The Washington staff is still trying to plan visits for 2021 at this point. In the meantime the Oregon staff is like “What Covid”?
    Agree about your overall point. Oregon definitely cares the most about winning than any other PAC 12 school. JTT isn’t going there tho. It’s Ohio State or UW. No chance he goes to Oregon.

If he is enamored by player development and actually playing for a natty, Ohio State is where he is going. If he wants to stay close, he’s going to UW. Our recent DL play has been better than Oregon’s, Malloe and the Samoan factor, it’s closer, and there is nothing but quook hope to believe Oregon is a serious contender.

I know you’re an educated, smart fan, but he’s not going to Oregon. If it’s not Ohio State, it’s UW. No chance he plays for any PAC 12 school but UW.
    Hope this is true, but it contradicts pretty much every TBS report out there on the subject - that Joe Salavea of Oregon has formed a much better bond with him than Malloe and that if he stays in the PNW he's likely heading there. I mean, they could all have bad info, but when you even have Scott Eklund saying this, that's probably not a good sign
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

If he doesn't I am closing this thread and banning you for a week.

Just kidding pookie. I can't live without you. But I will lock the thread.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2020

dnc said:

I wanna Doog so bad. I’m not as confident as you, but I know it’s gonna be hard for him to leave. Most the intel is bullshit. He’s not going to Oregon. He’s going to UW or Ohio State.
    I thought this until about a month ago. The Oregon coaching staff has made a ton of progress on JTT. If it’s not Ohio State, I’m thinking it’s Oregon. Oregon is getting commits while the land around them is burning to the ground. They just work harder.

The Washington staff is still trying to plan visits for 2021 at this point. In the meantime the Oregon staff is like “What Covid”?
    Agree about your overall point. Oregon definitely cares the most about winning than any other PAC 12 school. JTT isn’t going there tho. It’s Ohio State or UW. No chance he goes to Oregon.

If he is enamored by player development and actually playing for a natty, Ohio State is where he is going. If he wants to stay close, he’s going to UW. Our recent DL play has been better than Oregon’s, Malloe and the Samoan factor, it’s closer, and there is nothing but quook hope to believe Oregon is a serious contender.

I know you’re an educated, smart fan, but he’s not going to Oregon. If it’s not Ohio State, it’s UW. No chance he plays for any PAC 12 school but UW.
    Quook hope might be dismissive. He would all but guarantee Oregon a top 3 recruiting class and be the 3rd class in a row that’s top top 10. Oregon is going to have the biggest talent differential between the 1st and 2nd team in any league in a couple season. You have to see this.

Also, DL has fallen off at UW. With both Levi O and Tryon opting out, you better hope that blue chip talent shows up this season. Oregon is going to bring it at DL.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2020
    lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Quook hope might be dismissive. He would all but guarantee Oregon a top 3 recruiting class and be the 3rd class in a row that’s top top 10. Oregon is going to have the biggest talent differential between the 1st and 2nd team in any league in a couple season. You have to see this.

Also, DL has fallen off at UW. With both Levi O and Tryon opting out, you better hope that blue chip talent shows up this season. Oregon is going to bring it at DL.
    Tryon never really did anything here.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Who do you like on your DL + rush end? This is a genuine question. It’s seems like JAGS and some unproven blue chip players. I always thought Taimani would be good but he didn’t do anything that blew me away. Latu seems like he will always be a run stopper.

Brandon Dorlus was making plays in the back field against Utah and Wisconsin. Apparently Oregon hit a home run with Jaylen Smith. Oregon has some really good depth at DL right now. I think it should be the most improved unit. I like the unit even if Scott doesn’t return.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Have to agree. Husky DL has some of the better talent in the PAC12.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Who do you like on your DL + rush end? This is a genuine question. It’s seems like JAGS and some unproven blue chip players. I always thought Taimani would be good but he didn’t do anything that blew me away. Latu seems like he will always be a run stopper.

Brandon Dorlus was making plays in the back field against Utah and Wisconsin. Apparently Oregon hit a home run with Jaylen Smith. Oregon has some really good depth at DL right now. I think it should be the most improved unit. I like the unit even if Scott doesn’t return.
    Holy quook

Taimani, Tuli, Latu, Bandes, Tuitele, Smalls. All were highly recruited, high school all Americans. I think we'll be ok.
    Right. Is one of them not unproven though? There was a clear path to playing time last year too.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2020
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

Taimani, Tuli, Latu, Bandes, Tuitele, Smalls. All were highly recruited, high school all Americans. I think we'll be ok.
    Right. Is one of them not unproven though? There was a clear path to playing time last year too.
    Take your lumps and move on. I'll argue that in general, Oregon and Washington have been nip and tuck in recruiting. However, the one position group where Oregon hasn't been close is the DT position. It's about as far off as Oregon's lead in the linebacker room.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

Take your lumps and move on. I'll argue that in general, Oregon and Washington have been nip and tuck in recruiting. However, the one position group where Oregon hasn't been close is the DT position. It's about as far off as Oregon's lead in the linebacker room.
    I am not arguing that UW hasn’t recruited DL better. I am arguing that the upperclassmen for UW are JAGs the blue chip underclassmen haven’t popped. Next year Oregon has more proven DL and depth.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

I am not arguing that UW hasn’t recruited DL better. I am arguing that the upperclassmen for UW are JAGs the blue chip underclassmen haven’t popped. Next year Oregon has more proven DL and depth.
    Oregon has far more talent on the edge, but in the trenches, Washington outclasses Oregon. It isn't close.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

• Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

Thank you for answering my question. So, Tuli graded out well.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

Oregon has far more talent on the edge, but in the trenches, Washington outclasses Oregon. It isn't close.
    At least act like you know the players or speak to something about the two units. Bronson was a total Jag and started for UW. They also played a shallow rotation last year, so there were snaps to be had from the young blue chip talent but either the coaches failed or they need more development.

Apparently Tuli graded better than I thought. I know Oregon will have two true seniors and two players pushing them. Tuli has to become exceptional for me to put UW ahead of Oregon.

• Options
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

At least act like you know the players or speak to something about the two units. Bronson was a total Jag and started for UW. They also played a shallow rotation last year, so there were snaps to be had from the young blue chip talent but either the coaches failed or they need more development.

Apparently Tuli graded better than I thought. I know Oregon will have two true seniors and two players pushing them. Tuli has to become exceptional for me to put UW ahead of Oregon.

Pete didn't trust underclassmen. Puka was a perfect example. Probably the best WR on the team last year as a freshman, and didn't get much playing time until the end of the season.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,861
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

Failed coaching has been well documented.

Knew here?
  • Options
    edited September 2020

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

dnc said:

Holy quook

Pete didn't trust underclassmen. Puka was a perfect example. Probably the best WR on the team last year as a freshman, and didn't get much playing time until the end of the season.
    The facts still remains the same. Their entire two deep on the interior is really young. The class distribution is terrible. There is no returning star. A 76 PFF score really doesn’t mean Tuli will be exceptional. Both our seniors DT graded higher at that age. There’s no depth.

Oregon’s DTs will take a big leap forward. They went from a static 2 gap scheme to a one gap scheme with a lot stemming. They will be the biggest benefactor from year two. Likewise, players like Dorlus and Aumavae really started jumping gaps and penetrating late in the season.

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Are we fluffing up inexperienced Oregon DLs? What happened to the JTT hawt talk?

Rivals would like you to know they still exist to process your $9.95. And they explore if he wants to stay closer to home in Tuscaloosa to avoid losing weight.