Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't feel good about this one guys..... Feels like the Tommy Togiai situation where we get pistol whipped in the end.

Do you remember Togiai posting a commitment video with him, Larry Johnson, and Urbs in his basement?

If Im wrong, I'll take a page out of @LostDoogReward and spill everything!
  • Options
    TTJ said:
    lol i don't think you have to be Poly to play in the poly bowl. Either way I think his family is from south america or something.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,122
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    edited April 2020

lol i don't think you have to be Poly to play in the poly bowl. Either way I think his family is from south america or something.

Is he in the Poly-adjacent category?

Either way, there seems to be a strong correlation between recruits who participate in the Poly Bowl and recruits whom Malloe is able to sign. Which, for a DL coach on the West Coast, may offer more benefits than risks.

• Options
    TTJ said:

Either way, there seems to be a strong correlation between recruits who participate in the Poly Bowl and recruits whom Malloe is able to sign. Which, for a DL coach on the West Coast, may offer more benefits than risks.

so we give malloe passes when he signs 0 kids? what happens if he can't sign the poly players or any other players? has happened twice now.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    We need to post every woof from jimmy in this thread until it happens.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

TTJ said:

so we give malloe passes when he signs 0 kids? what happens if he can't sign the poly players or any other players? has happened twice now.
    To be fair he was only trying to sign one guy in each class.