Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

FireCohen said:

Jesus - that is fucking pathetic. Kept Gregory, hired an assistant to an assistant of RB coach as an OC and now doffed on this kid

I'm really starting to think most of this is Pete's work. From what I understand, Gee wanted to come here if he would have just been offered when he should have been offered. Pete was stubborn with his stupid OKG shit and we missed out on a really good football player. Oh yeah, this really good football player has probably been telling a great football player how fantastic the butthole of America (Ohio) is.
    Given the story floating around that Gee may or may not have allegedly been involved with I’m actually annoyed they offered at all.
    They seemed to know that the TE (I forgot his name already) was involved, how did they not know Hector was involved? I don't think I've seen Scott's name mentioned with that
    Scott was involved.
    He just posted that Seattle Times editors note that said he wasn't involved.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,325
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

Jesus - that is fucking pathetic. Kept Gregory, hired an assistant to an assistant of RB coach as an OC and now doffed on this kid

I'm really starting to think most of this is Pete's work. From what I understand, Gee wanted to come here if he would have just been offered when he should have been offered. Pete was stubborn with his stupid OKG shit and we missed out on a really good football player. Oh yeah, this really good football player has probably been telling a great football player how fantastic the butthole of America (Ohio) is.
    Given the story floating around that Gee may or may not have allegedly been involved with I’m actually annoyed they offered at all.
    They seemed to know that the TE (I forgot his name already) was involved, how did they not know Hector was involved? I don't think I've seen Scott's name mentioned with that
    Scott was involved.
    He just posted that Seattle Times editors note that said he wasn't involved.
    Exactly. If Gee Jr. wasn't there, Dad was right the whole time, I'm going to experience fatal levels of cognitive dissonance.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    I never did trust jhf and his source but now I never can.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Smalls dropped UW on May 1 and made a number of comments about how he wanted to leave the state.

It wasn't until August 18 that we(?) were officially back in the picture. That was about 15 weeks.

Also worth noting that Kwaitkowski was on point for Smalls like he is for JTT.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Interesting that Malloe isn't running point.....
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020

Smalls dropped UW on May 1 and made a number of comments about how he wanted to leave the state.

It wasn't until August 18 that we(?) were officially back in the picture. That was about 15 weeks.

Also worth noting that Kwaitkowski was on point for Smalls like he is for JTT.

Negative - malloe ran pont on smalls. Ikaika forced Pete to offer smalls when he was 14. Ikaika’s son played with smalls. So he saw him often after practice
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Anyone other than me wondering if what’s currently going on with the EC guys makes tOsu look not quiet as good?

A different kind of social distancing, maybe.

i've been saying this all along ... let's hope that OSU is "a world away" and that UW gets a good look for sorting out the wheat from the chaff and holding high standards ... all while trying to be as ruthless as possible on the football field.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm calling my shot - the covid isolation lasts long enough to kill JTT's spirit and he wants to go anywhere but UW just to get the fuck away.

Take your screenshots fuckos.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ohio is reopening on May 1st. JTT and Emeka will take their spring OVs there and commit while on campus. You heard it here first!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ohio is reopening on May 1st. JTT and Emeka will take their spring OVs there and commit while on campus. You heard it here first!

They are SERIOUS about football
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,003
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anyone other than me wondering if what’s currently going on with the EC guys makes tOsu look not quiet as good?

Yeah, let's not hope to somehow take advantage of this situation. Just saying.
    I have two responses. I didn’t say anything remotely close to that. Just wondering if it has him thinking. Had I said I hope this makes jtt think twice and helps us close id definitely call me out.

Second response: I’m in sales and I spin every potential situation.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yeah, let's not hope to somehow take advantage of this situation. Just saying.
    I have two responses. I didn’t say anything remotely close to that. Just wondering if it has him thinking. Had I said I hope this makes jtt think twice and helps us close id definitely call me out.

Second response: I’m in sales and I spin every potential situation.
    Tough times at Toyota dealership
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I thought he was already committed to tOSU? I read that here a couple months ago.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

I thought he was already committed to tOSU? I read that here a couple months ago.

He's in the Buokeye commit chat, is what I'm hearing.
    I could see this happening. He committed but he's acting like he's still open to UW to keep local fans off his back. Then at the last minute "it was really close."

Then again, wasn't Kellen Moore in the UW offense group chat?