Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,052
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021
    haie said:

If his brother really feels that way then fine. I'm on board. No one is handing me Sark Burgers.

Get it fucking done.

I spent far too long trying to understand what this post means, then I saw the time it was posted and the fog of mystery cleared.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My prediction for JTT is spot playing time as a freshman, part time starter who flashes as a sophomore, a good Jr year and off to the draft to be a late 1st/early 2nd rounder.

How much of this is because he picked tOSU, how much because he's enrolling so close to the start of his freshman season and how much because you think he's not as great as his ranking?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,256
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched the championship game again. I know.

Butt the Buckeyes had no pass rush as Matt Jones picked them apart and Bama hung 50

The edge guys got crushed on runs.

If he's great they have a spot for him now
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

My prediction for JTT is spot playing time as a freshman, part time starter who flashes as a sophomore, a good Jr year and off to the draft to be a late 1st/early 2nd rounder.

The Rashan Gary trajectory
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    NEsnake12 said:

My prediction is redshirts first year, plays in a few games in mostly garbage time, gets hyped to be starter as RSFR but is injured and missed all of 2022, then decided to sit out 2023 and declare for the draft
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021

NEsnake12 said:

My prediction is redshirts first year, plays in a few games in mostly garbage time, gets hyped to be starter as RSFR but is injured and missed all of 2022, then decided to sit out 2023 and declare for the draft
    I'm gonna call my Doog moonshot and predict that Elias Sanders from Bethel comes to UW as a late offer/PWO and has a better college career than JTT. Shit, maybe he gets drafted ahead of JTT and I cackle maniacally until I croak. Take your screenshots. I think I'm falling for this kid. The difference between Sanders and JTT could be less than you may think. Yes, this is a Doog post. Blame Onewoodwhacker.

https://247sports.com/Player/Elias-Sanders-46115680/

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,866
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bunch of doogs on Twitter. Can’t take all of the fucking excuses.

@CallMeBigErn why don’t you go play in traffic with Terrance and whillip… please.

Not sure how many times I have to remind you that this isn’t your place. Doogs belong on doogman or realdoog.

I’m a shit poster going for cheap chins to help my low self-esteem but at least I have some fucking self awareness to realize my place.

Your place is not here. LEAVE.

I downvote many of your posts merely because they are fucking terrible, not because they're from you. Don't take it personally, drunkie. Gettin' some real depressed psycho stalker vibes from you. Chill. I'm not important enough.

Dude, you down vote anyone with a negative comment. This bored is 81% negativity.

It’s kinda like Sesame Street -

Would you and @CallMeBigErn get a hotel room already?
    We agreed that it might have happened in HS. We also agreed that if udub lands hero that lil ern can donkey punch me.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@CallMeBigErn why don’t you go play in traffic with Terrance and whillip… please.

Not sure how many times I have to remind you that this isn’t your place. Doogs belong on doogman or realdoog.

I’m a shit poster going for cheap chins to help my low self-esteem but at least I have some fucking self awareness to realize my place.

I downvote many of your posts merely because they are fucking terrible, not because they're from you. Don't take it personally, drunkie. Gettin' some real depressed psycho stalker vibes from you. Chill. I'm not important enough.

Dude, you down vote anyone with a negative comment. This bored is 81% negativity.

We agreed that it might have happened in HS. We also agreed that if udub lands hero that lil ern can donkey punch me.
    Speaking of donkey punching, I'm driving around a couple of days ago, running errands with my son in the backseat. At some point he says, "...and I've been in the hot car all day."

All my near-deaf ears head was "Hot Karl Day." I couldn't stop laughing.
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 333

NEsnake12 said:

I'm gonna call my Doog moonshot and predict that Elias Sanders from Bethel comes to UW as a late offer/PWO and has a better college career than JTT. Shit, maybe he gets drafted ahead of JTT and I cackle maniacally until I croak. Take your screenshots. I think I'm falling for this kid. The difference between Sanders and JTT could be less than you may think. Yes, this is a Doog post. Blame Onewoodwhacker.

I don't know about "better than JTT" but this kids looks very athletic for 6-4, 260. I'd be very happy with a PWO for this kid.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,866
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Speaking of donkey punching, I'm driving around a couple of days ago, running errands with my son in the backseat. At some point he says, "...and I've been in the hot car all day."

All my near-deaf ears head was "Hot Karl Day." I couldn't stop laughing.
    Google
    “Cold Carl” and “strawberry shortcake” urban dictionary definitions… sorry in advance.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021

NEsnake12 said:

I don't know about "better than JTT" but this kids looks very athletic for 6-4, 260. I'd be very happy with a PWO for this kid.
    Right now, of course not. In 4-5 years, who knows? Just callin' my doogshot.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2021

This is the correct take. Nice film. He’s not JTT, but I’d be happy to see this kid in P&G.