Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I’m glad I didn’t get my hopes up too much. Deep down I knew that Big Joe Salave’a couldn’t close the son of a guy he grew up with in a village of eight people.

They brought in Haloti Ngata, DeForest Buckner, possibly Marcus Mariota. Even Arik Armstead, to show that he can also play three minutes of college basketball and then scam an NFL team out of an $85 milly extension when Buckner eats up three blockers. They should have brought in Mrs. Dr. Armstead instead.

It’s a good thing Fat Joe is the second highest paid DL coach in the country and just got another raise. I’d hate to see someone poach him and reap the benefits of being able to beat New Mexico State and San Diego State for 3-star DTs.

The development is also unbelievable. Jordon Scott was a freshman All-American. An NFL scout out to see Justin Herbert practice said freshman starter Austin Faoliu was a surefire NFL draft pick, second rounder at worst. Now I can’t wait to see them on Sundays.

Sunday is when I fill up my tank.

Also, props to Jay Lake. Despite his groveling football takes you have to respect a dude who looks like a thumb that learned everything it knows about humans from the 2004 season of Jersey Shore and still got a ring on that.

I don’t remember anything you said but I’d pay $100 to smell her farts.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I’m glad I didn’t get my hopes up too much. Deep down I knew that Big Joe Salave’a couldn’t close the son of a guy he grew up with in a village of eight people.

They brought in Haloti Ngata, DeForest Buckner, possibly Marcus Mariota. Even Arik Armstead, to show that he can also play three minutes of college basketball and then scam an NFL team out of an $85 milly extension when Buckner eats up three blockers. They should have brought in Mrs. Dr. Armstead instead.

It’s a good thing Fat Joe is the second highest paid DL coach in the country and just got another raise. I’d hate to see someone poach him and reap the benefits of being able to beat New Mexico State and San Diego State for 3-star DTs.

The development is also unbelievable. Jordon Scott was a freshman All-American. An NFL scout out to see Justin Herbert practice said freshman starter Austin Faoliu was a surefire NFL draft pick, second rounder at worst. Now I can’t wait to see them on Sundays.

Also, props to Jay Lake. Despite his groveling football takes you have to respect a dude who looks like a thumb that learned everything it knows about humans from the 2004 season of Jersey Shore and still got a ring on that.

Cankles and fat. Pass.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,801
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cankles and fat. Pass.
    I don't think she's fat, but her legs look like something you'd find on a mountain goat
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,811
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lvd said:

Ohio State 2021 draft Justin fields (1st round, transfer offense), pete werner ILB 60 overall, josh myers 62 overall center, that's it for first 2 rounds based on top 5 recruiting classes year after year and no DL in 2021 draft. Washington had 2 DL players on top 41 2021 draft based on top 25 recruiting classes in past years. Trouble is off here. It can't be the development aspect of the programs that sets them apart

You can do more with more dipshit.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Cankles and fat. Pass.
    I don't think she's fat, but her legs look like something you'd find on a mountain goat
    Yes, all her fat is concentrated from the waist down. And it's a significant amount.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Cankles and fat. Pass.
    Since JTT decided to take his Moana looking ass to the sweaty asshole that is Columbus, Ohio we might as well make this an ass thread.

To each their own when it comes to butts. Some like their women built like Hank Hill, others want an airbag deployment look.

Personally, I would risk Arik Armstead coming home early. Not just because I know while he can push back the OL at an elite level his pursuit is terrible. Once I escape the pocket he’s not going to catch me. If I put on a Stanford QB jersey there’s no chance.

Ass isn’t even the top attribute for me, but anyone not seeing the appeal hasn’t had the fit upper body/un-proportional fat ass combo. Give it a try.

Over the course of a few years in my 20s I went out of my way dozens of times to bang this trailer trash chick that was 5 foot even, 90 pounds, and looked like she was trying to shoplift two round, good sized frozen turkeys in the seat of her pants. It was worth picking her up at an actual manufactured home (read: trailer) park, listening to her white trash stories, getting hit on by her similarly built chain smoking mother, and taking her out to eat at places that had to have chicken tenders on the menu - as that was the only thing she would eat. I’d guess 50% genetics and 50% hormones from the factory raised chicken that crafted that ass. I deemed a 10/10 ass to go along with a 7/10 face, 5/10 tits and a 2/10 personality worth the effort, but people have different tastes.

I agree on the cankles, though. I’m also not into redheads, as I am prejudiced against the Irish due to my crippling phobia of leprechauns. All that glute targeting will blow up the quads and calves, and you’re going to need cankles to support that. Perhaps she should consider more breaded chicken products and secondhand Marb light smoke as an alternative. I admire Arik Armstead for being able to look past the cankle flaw to marry this doctor/Instagram famous person despite the harsh judgments he would face from the BleachAnusDawgs of the world.

Note: not sure how much, if any, photoshop is involved but there are other tricks as well. Sticking the ass out and arching the back, footwear, clothing fit, lifting up one heel and flexing, standing pigeon toed, camera angles. It does beg the question if she’s gone too far, at times looking like she’s pregnant with a butt baby.

I have to say that was a good read.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Those pics are even worse than I thought.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does she have any eligibility? I hear there is room for DE on the sqwuad
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I present the July POTM. Voting is now closed.

"Now I can't wait to see them on Sundays" Sunday is when I fill up my tank.

Post more.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,953
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club