Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,512
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I hope he goes to Oregon just so I can hear the doog excuses. It’s better than the games at this point.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021
    Mooser42 said:

I, for one, miss when @backthepack told us all how Jimmy was going to take this program to the next level.

He is
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

Mooser42 said:

I, for one, miss when @backthepack told us all how Jimmy was going to take this program to the next level.

He is
    Next level in the same way that Dante reached the next level.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Mooser42 said:

He did. He didn’t go 7-5.
  • Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    FireCohen said:

I hope he goes to Oregon. HH will be an awesome place to visit lol

Meh, it's starting to get back to form as reality sets in.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

I hope he goes to Oregon. HH will be an awesome place to visit lol

Meh, it's starting to get back to form as reality sets in.
    Yeah the last fours years haven't been as fun.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Let's hope Rip Rowan is recruiting the hell out of JTT and that's why there has been a delay. And come on JTT, this is the program that has produced Vea, Gaines, Levi, and Tyron in the last few years. Dude get with the program! WOOF SNARL BARK.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    He is coming here
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2021
    HFNY said:

Let's hope Rip Rowan is recruiting the hell out of JTT and that's why there has been a delay. And come on JTT, this is the program that has produced Vea, Gaines, Levi, and Tyron in the last few years. Dude get with the program! WOOF SNARL BARK.

None of the UW guys, including Vea have anywhere near the name recognition as the Bosa bros and Chase Young. It’s not really a selling point that makes us stand out in this scenario.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HFNY said:

None of the UW guys, including Vea have anywhere near the name recognition as the Bosa bros and Chase Young. It’s not really a selling point that makes us stand out in this scenario.
    If he were choosing tOSU correct. It seems he's leaning to Oregon at this point, in which case they should at least be making the case that UW has done a better job of developing DTs.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

You're not WOOFing and SNARLing hard enough.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

HFNY said:

If he were choosing tOSU correct. It seems he's leaning to Oregon at this point, in which case they should at least be making the case that UW has done a better job of developing DTs.
    I haven’t followed much at all because Lake doesn’t recruit, but I’ve said from the beginning he’s not going to Oregon. Lake really fucked up if he does.
    Same here, but it definitely looks more likely than it had at any point.

Lake fucked this up one way or the other but it’s a total disaster if he lets him go to Oregon.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

HFNY said:

I haven’t followed much at all because Lake doesn’t recruit, but I’ve said from the beginning he’s not going to Oregon. Lake really fucked up if he does.
    Same here, but it definitely looks more likely than it had at any point.

Lake fucked this up one way or the other but it’s a total disaster if he lets him go to Oregon.
    Slick Jimmy
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 776
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Something's brewing...