Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A birth announcement - Little YellowSnow Part Deux

13»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club
    edited September 2017
    AZDuck said:

To borrow from the great Chris Rock: I would never hit a short person, but I ain't afraid to choke the shit outta one.

Chinterestingly enuff - the thing is about my height supperiority guy shtick is that I don't think I'm even Top 3 tallest dudes here at HH. We got a couple of freaks up in here.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

AZDuck said:

To borrow from the great Chris Rock: I would never hit a short person, but I ain't afraid to choke the shit outta one.

Chinterestingly enuff - the thing is about my height supperiority guy shtick is that I don't think I'm even Top 3 tallest dudes here at HH. We got a couple of freaks up in here.
    NBM
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Did you name him John or Ringo?

Neither. But his middle name honors one of the slave owning presidents so this might be a micro aggression down the road depending on where he goes to school.
    You're talking President of the Confederate States of America, right?

Even better if the little shit is part black.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Neither. But his middle name honors one of the slave owning presidents so this might be a micro aggression down the road depending on where he goes to school.

Swaye said:

Nope. He's 100% try hard white. Thomas Jefferson won when he committed treason; Jeff Davis was a loser who should have swung from the Gallows Pole
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Swaye said:

Let's not get carried away. That's just cruel.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Awwwww. Congrats @YellowSnow on the new baby.

Lots of slave owning presidents to chose from. Please tell me it wasn't Taylor.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Nope. He's 100% try hard white. Thomas Jefferson won when he committed treason; Jeff Davis was a loser who should have swung from the Gallows Pole
    Awesome! Thanks for the update.