Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Gordon, 2018 4* DB, Everett (Archbishop Murphy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    If I'm trying get a GOOD education and GOOD I would definitely go to buttfuck, Indiana.

ThoseGuysAreFags.Gif
  • Options
    ImHuskyYouFatImHuskyYouFat Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Also just went over to the ND 247 board. Some pretty funny comments about how delusional Dawgman posters are. If they saw HH I think some of their heads would explode.

Screenshots?
    What up with the abundance of Husky fans thinking their some national power? They literally play no one and got blown out by Cal? Really hope Kyler picks ND just to get under their skin.

Ignorant fucks confusing us with the coog. God please let us destroy them in Glendale!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    And I somehow deleted that long ass post when I tried to edit it. Fuck me.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Where are some ND fans getting the perception that Jimmy Lake is a shady recruiter? I’ve genuinely never heard anyone or any fan base accuse him of that before.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me. He loves to talk shit, especially after our yearly beatdown of the Coog.

After he made that comment about what their offense would look like against an NFL defense, it wouldn't shock me if he compared his success with putting guys in NFL compared to coaches at other teams.

"I put three guys in the NFL last year alone. How many DBs from Notre Dame are playing in the NFL right now?"

A lot of people would call that negative recruiting. I would say they might have a point. I would also say it's fair to talk shit when you've won. Lake has earned the right to do it.
    It’s not talking shit or negative recruiting when dropping facts
    I said Jimmy has earned the right to talk shit, so you're not contradicting me at all there.

However, saying "that guy can't coach", or "that guy is leaving" is exactly what people mean when they talk about negative recruiting.

What's funny here is that according to this ND guy, Lake has a reputation for negative recruiting, when we know other programs do it against him, saying that he's going to leave.

Saying that Lake is a negative recruiter may or may not be true, but even if it is, it's hypocritical as all get out.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Wiltfong - "I still like Washington with the plan for him to sign Wednesday. We'll see what happens."

He's leaning towards UW but obviously not as certain as Irvin to ND so no CB.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,295
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Wiltfong - "I still like Washington with the plan for him to sign Wednesday. We'll see what happens."

Wiltfong already has him CB'd to Washington
  • Options

Wiltfong already has him CB'd to Washington
    Good call, Probably should've clarified that for myself rather than assuming.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

If Wiltfong goes 0/2 with both Togiai and Gordon...

He's 70-1 on CB's in the last three months, fucking kill me
    So basically, either he will flip his Gordon CB before Wednesday if we're fucked, or his UW sources are shitty.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gladstone said:

If Wiltfong goes 0/2 with both Togiai and Gordon...

He's 70-1 on CB's in the last three months, fucking kill me

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

So there's a high probability I'm being pranked, but I know someone at my school who does Sunday tennis classes at UW and does edits for players/recruits, and he says he talked to Kyler yesterday and Kyler said he's probably going to UW.

Not sure on the reliability yet, but he did say Togiai was gone the morning of the day it happened, so we'll see.

Good pull JHF.