Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mora is worried

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Gladstone said:

This is gonna end badly for us, somehow. Jimmy Lake to UCLA, calling it now.

I hope you choke on a cock and die.
    Just preparing you for the inevitable.

Also, when Jimmy leaves, Malloe gets promoted to Co-DC.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Gladstone said:

A really fat, UOduckgirl style cock.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,700 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Fuck you you fucking fuck.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955

Heads up play by Rosen

Yeah, Rosen looks desperate now. He may not have the cool head to engineer a game winning drive. Really says something about Texas A&M. It's hard to run a worse ship than Mora, but Black Sark is apparently capable.
    Don't deflect this to last week honcho. You were chosen on Rosen's dick 3 minutes ago. Own it mother fucker.
    He looked bad at the end when the game was on the line, but he was not UCLA's problem today. I stand by most of what I said in this thread.
    I'm just giving you shit. But, I think when you get a lot of credit, you also have to take a lot of blame.

Last week people were talking about this guy like the second coming of Joe Montana. Well, Joe Montana didn't tend to choke on his own dick down by three late in the fourth with the ball on the other guy's side of the field. Especially against shitty teams.

So, my point is, fuck Rosen. He's the QB of the better team and had chances to win and didn't. Instead, he shit the bed OBK style.

Gladstone said:

Was that too far?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited September 2017

Gladstone said:

Was that too far?
    I think the photokeratitis from wandering around up there near the Arctic Circle has made you clearly mad.

Heads up play by Rosen

Yeah, Rosen looks desperate now. He may not have the cool head to engineer a game winning drive. Really says something about Texas A&M. It's hard to run a worse ship than Mora, but Black Sark is apparently capable.
    Don't deflect this to last week honcho. You were chosen on Rosen's dick 3 minutes ago. Own it mother fucker.
    He looked bad at the end when the game was on the line, but he was not UCLA's problem today. I stand by most of what I said in this thread.
    I'm just giving you shit. But, I think when you get a lot of credit, you also have to take a lot of blame.

Last week people were talking about this guy like the second coming of Joe Montana. Well, Joe Montana didn't tend to choke on his own dick down by three late in the fourth with the ball on the other guy's side of the field. Especially against shitty teams.

So, my point is, fuck Rosen. He's the QB of the better team and had chances to win and didn't. Instead, he shit the bed OBK style.
    I for sure agree with you he got too much credit last week. He should have had 2 picks insted of his last two TDs. It was an amazing choke-job by A&M. I still thought he deserved a lot of credit for managing that comeback, since you need luck and incompetence from the other team to overcome a deficit that huge.

As for this game. There is no fucking way Memphis should have scored that many points. Injuries is no excuse, this UCLA defense and special teams were not ready to play. Many guys not making an honest effort and simply not giving a fuck, and many more simply not knowing their job on any given play.

If Rosen played on a team with even mediocre coaching he would be better. He's still pretty damn good. You're right that he kind of choked at the end, but when you feel like you need to score on damn near every play, let alone every drive, because the rest of your team is so incompetent, it can lead you to make bad decisions like that. He still shouldn't be making some of those throws, but I kind of get it.

At the end of the day though, there is one thing we can all agree on. Rosen can only blame himself for going to UCLA. Never go to UCLA.
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Was that too far?
    I think the photokeratitis from wandering around up there near the Arctic Circle has made you clearly mad.
    That's one explanation. I just think the sports teams I follow have led me to always assume the worst. Also my life. I was gonna get Murphy's Law tattooed on my dick, but I only had room for "Anythi".
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,700 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

"I stand by most of what I said in this thread"

@NorwegianHusky

New bored motto

I can't reasonably be expected to be held accountable for all the bullshit I say.
    Puppy feels the same way.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

@NorwegianHusky

New bored motto

I can't reasonably be expected to be held accountable for all the bullshit I say.
    Puppy feels the same way.
    Mods?

AZDuck said:

@NorwegianHusky

New bored motto

Let's just put it this way; it's not a good idea to support any Bruin player with too much enthusiasm. You are, in doing that, setting yourself up. The entire team is mentally soft; which, of course, we know is a direct reflection of coaching.

AZDuck said:

@NorwegianHusky

New bored motto

Let's just put it this way; it's not a good idea to support any Bruin player with too much enthusiasm. You are, in doing that, setting yourself up. The entire team is mentally soft; which, of course, we know is a direct reflection of coaching.
    True. I never intended to in any way imply that Rosen would ever be succesful while still being a Bruin. If it came across that way at all, I apologize profusely.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    The bRuins just haven't been the same since Ballbag died.
    haie said:

The bRuins just haven't been the same since Ballbag died.

He's not dead; he's just off being better at life than everyone else. It's a pretty fucking full-time job.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

I get frustrated with Petersens offenses.... but I would go batshit crazy if this is what his defenses looked like.

Better hope Azeem & Keyshawn stay healthy. Otherwise, his defense might look like these two this season.
    I'm not nearly as down on the other linebackers than most.