Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN Sports Center SJW: Trump is a "Supremacist"

124»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Things weren't as polarized until the half blick guy and his party got into office and spent 8 years fanning the flames of racial division. And they're still doing it by throwing around words like 'white supremacist' that don't even apply to Trump and most of his supporters. They are the real racists. Just like antifa are the real fascists. Distract attention from yourself by accusing the other guy of what you're guilty of seems to be the tactic.

Sounds like something a closet white supremacist would say
    If you criticize Obama, you're racist. Point taken. Keep larping.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Things weren't as polarized until the half blick guy and his party got into office and spent 8 years fanning the flames of racial division. And they're still doing it by throwing around words like 'white supremacist' that don't even apply to Trump and most of his supporters. They are the real racists. Just like antifa are the real fascists. Distract attention from yourself by accusing the other guy of what you're guilty of seems to be the tactic.

Larping has been cool since like 2009
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sounds like something a closeted white supremacist would say
    closeted?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2017

If the same retarded logic the nutjobs apply were applied in reverse, it would be things like "only a black supremacist would vote for Obama," and "Obama is a Black Supremacist."

If the same retarded logic the nutjobs apply were applied in reverse, it would be things like "only a black supremacist would vote for Obama," and "Obama is a Black Supremacist."
    Despite voting for Obama twice, I dared to disagree with some stuff that he did and didn't do. In Seattle, and on most of the West Coast, I'm pretty sure that makes me racist.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

On a serious note, every time I hear something about race and job performance etc I always have a little chuckle inside that you jokers hired ty Willingham

That sounds like something a closeted doog would say.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Black supremacy isn't a thing though.

White supremacy is.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Black supremacy isn't a thing though.

White supremacy is.
    You've never played basketball, have you?
    I know how to play zone defense
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Despite voting for Obama twice, I dared to disagree with some stuff that he did and didn't do. In Seattle, and on most of the West Coast, I'm pretty sure that makes me racist.

At least you didn't double down on your stupidity and continue washing his balls no matter what kind of bullshit he was up to - like the Obamabots - or doogie with Trump.

2 Obama votes?

lol
    dflea said:

At least you didn't double down on your stupidity and continue washing his balls no matter what kind of bullshit he was up to - like the Obamabots - or doogie with Trump.

2 Obama votes?

lol
    1. I like dogs.
    2. I hadn't yet discovered Mormongirlz.com
    3. Romney wore mom jeans.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

2 Obama votes?

lol
    1. I like dogs.
    2. I hadn't yet discovered Mormongirlz.com
    3. Romney wore mom jeans.
    I laffed.
    I just want to congratulate all those who've over-applied the labels of "nazi" and "supremacist" so frequently and with such recklessness, that when most people hear the word "nazi" anymore, the first thing they think of are fat dykes and skinny beta males screaming those labels at cops while wearing black, breaking windows and running around at protests while the rest of us are working.

Shrill Resistor: "Trump is a Nazi/White Supremacist!"

Average Person: *Shrug.*

Congrats!