Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN Sports Center SJW: Trump is a "Supremacist"

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Boobs is getting buried in this thread.

I expect it.

There are a lot of Klassy Kloseted Klansmen on this bored.
    You sound like the comedian that blames the crowd when He bombs.

Or say like the Presidential Candidate that blames another country for losing.
    Not the case.

She lost because losers fucking lose.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Boobs opinions are formed by his daily diet of the center left Worshington Poast

I searched Trump's own Twitter for 53 seconds.

Calling people racist is how you win elections.
    Yes it worked great for Hillary

Keep it up its still working
    * it's
    You fight like a girl.
    Fight? Fuck you're retarded.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,926 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I hear more cords cutting

Nothing to worry about

People love lunatics giving them news

Sean hannity says fuck off.
    You watch Hannity for sports news?

Figures
    Um no. Did you read the quote I quoted? Dumbass.
    Reading and presuming accuracy are two different things. HTH
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited September 2017

Boobs opinions are formed by his daily diet of the center left Worshington Poast

So it's now center left instead of communist?
    We're making progress.
    Mayne one day you'll figure out what it actually is. An establishment shilling publication that just carries water for the Democrats and Republicans.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dhdawg said:

So it's now center left instead of communist?
    We're making progress.
    Mayne one day you'll figure out what it actually is. An establishment shilling publication that just carries water for the Democrats and Republicans.

Washington Post: "Trump is a White Supremacist" -------->
    Boobs: "Trump is a White Supremacist"

Washington Post: "Soros is a Good Guy" ---------->
    Boobs: "Soros is a Good Guy"

Washington Post: "Kill Yourself" ------->
    Boobs:
    I know you aren't being sarcastic. But still, there's water below him, that jump would not only be survivable, it would be fun.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    ESPN found the one single way you could possibly piss off everyone with opinions on this:

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

I searched Trump's own Twitter for 53 seconds.

Calling people racist is how you win elections.
    Yes it worked great for Hillary

Keep it up its still working
    * it's
    You fight like a girl.
    Fight? Fuck you're retarded.
    Now this is where I go "whooooooooosh."

TTKU.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Jamelle Hill shouldn't be fired because she said this about Trump. She should be fired because she fucking sucks.

Jamelle Hill shouldn't be fired because she said this about Trump. She should be fired because she fucking sucks.

You can't fire non-white people for performance related issues if you are the media.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Things weren't as polarized until the half blick guy and his party got into office and spent 8 years fanning the flames of racial division. And they're still doing it by throwing around words like 'white supremacist' that don't even apply to Trump and most of his supporters. They are the real racists. Just like antifa are the real fascists. Distract attention from yourself by accusing the other guy of what you're guilty of seems to be the tactic.
    edited September 2017

Things weren't as polarized until the half blick guy and his party got into office and spent 8 years fanning the flames of racial division. And they're still doing it by throwing around words like 'white supremacist' that don't even apply to Trump and most of his supporters. They are the real racists. Just like antifa are the real fascists. Distract attention from yourself by accusing the other guy of what you're guilty of seems to be the tactic.

Sounds like something a closet white supremacist would say
    On a serious note, every time I hear something about race and job performance etc I always have a little chuckle inside that you jokers hired ty Willingham
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    The labels are so overused at this point, they are irrelevant to most functional, well-adjusted people. Only those seeking handouts or more power continue to use them as leverage for their own interests. To them I say, "Good Luck." The game is over. Obama is gone. Whining, crying and blaming is now worthless currency. If you want to waste your time being "allies" with losers, miscreants, and wimps who can't pull their own weight, you will end up where they are. At the bottom. Or you can make something of yourself as an individual and realize how farcical the notion that "Trump is a Nazi" is. If you say that, the joke is on you.
    The best part is. The "small government, free market" folks support the White House telling a private business what they should so do with employment practices.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

The best part is. The "small government, free market" folks support the White House telling a private business what they should so do with employment practices.

Not as ironic as you supporting double standards.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Not as ironic as you supporting double standards.
    Burn!!