Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark better start Miles

2»

Comments

• Hey if we are going to start confusing Quads with retards then I'm out!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

UCLA might be the favorites next year if Marriota leaves. Doogs will be fucking pissed when loser Sark goes 8-5 against a bullshit schedule as Mora is hoisting the Rose Bowl trophy.

Mariota is good as gone. He is about to do what Cam Newton did... Heisman, Natty ( I like to call it that), and #1 pick.
    Mariota is NOT the #1 pick. fuck. Oh, Pinkel is going to fuck up. Prolly this weekend. If I hear from any of you buttfucks again that UW should hire Pinkel, Ill be forced to come out of retirement. None of you fucking retards want that.
    You're right, probably #2 overall.
    The ONLY way Mariota doesn't go #1 overall is if the team drafting in that position doesn't need a QB then it will be Clowney.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    yes he does, I like Price but the season is fucking over and there's no reason not to give him experience
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

UCLA might be the favorites next year if Marriota leaves. Doogs will be fucking pissed when loser Sark goes 8-5 against a bullshit schedule as Mora is hoisting the Rose Bowl trophy.

I wonder what Kim and Bleenor's excuses will be when he wins the rose bowl without imploding. I remember Mora's first year when he had fall practices in San Bernardino (I think) and Kim acted like that was the beginning of the end. God forbid he makes the team work hard.
  • UCLA might be the favorites next year if Marriota leaves. Doogs will be fucking pissed when loser Sark goes 8-5 against a bullshit schedule as Mora is hoisting the Rose Bowl trophy.

I wonder what Kim and Bleenor's excuses will be when he wins the rose bowl without imploding. I remember Mora's first year when he had fall practices in San Bernardino (I think) and Kim acted like that was the beginning of the end. God forbid he makes the team work hard.
    I love how Kim claims we have an agenda when he clearly does. I mean how can you think Mora is going to implode while ignoring all warning signs of Sark.

He has his head so far up his own fucking ass.

I can't wait for the excuses when Sark fails yet again next year while Mora is winning a Rose Bowl in year fucking three.

I would really love if Mora became head coach so UW would finally have a good head coach. Plus it would be fun to see Kim squirm and frantically trying to delete every bad word he had said about Mora in fear of losing access.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I thought you suggested we hire Pinkel.

None of us want him.

Please take your meds.

I've been railing on Pinkel for over a decade dipshit. Bleenor and I had epic arguments over Pinkel. Fucking gomer might get lucky because of a weak SEC. If we hire him I'm out for good. Pinkel will not win the SEC, no fucking way, no chance.
  • I thought you suggested we hire Pinkel.

None of us want him.

Please take your meds.

I've been railing on Pinkel for over a decade dipshit. Bleenor and I had epic arguments over Pinkel. Fucking gomer might get lucky because of a weak SEC. If we hire him I'm out for good. Pinkel will not win the SEC, no fucking way, no chance.
    You've been railing on EVERYTHING is the problem. Shit one day you said to fire Sark, then in the same fucking day said to extend him.

You are literally all over the place.
  • yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    Puppy is the evil knieval of this board. Viva knieval