Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark better start Miles

I'd like our starter to have 'starting' experience for our new coach. Sark wont. He'll start a wounded and worthless Price, then insert Miles down by 24 in the 4th quarter.

Miles got 1 FUCKING SERIES LAST WEEK. FUCK YOU Sark. You can destroy this year's team, but you best not fuck up our rosebowl contender for next year. If Sark doesn't have faith in his back-ups then he fucked up his QB recruiting and development.

Sark has already fucked up a team with 19 returning starters, a salty defense and senior QB. Imagine what he'll do next year with a new qb.

Next year is our 2nd chance. THE ENTIRE LINE RETURNS on BOTH sides of the ball. (Although Shelton is gone because a healthy paycheck is more appealing than another 7-6 finish, same with ASJ, who will get more touches on the next level).

This program is in shambles. I'm bailing until Sark is fired. This will make most of you happy. Fun doing business with you guys though. Some of you get it, some don't (chestbeater, more_cock, Damone and a few others) Its been fun .

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Where are you Aubie?
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Rosebowl contender for next year?

I mean, sure, *technically*
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Rosebowl contender for next year?

I mean, sure, *technically*

The bowl selection committee is going to factor in moral victories.

Good thing for WA the committee includes the moral victory superiority guy.

Hi Ty.
  • UCLA might be the favorites next year if Marriota leaves. Doogs will be fucking pissed when loser Sark goes 8-5 against a bullshit schedule as Mora is hoisting the Rose Bowl trophy.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

UCLA might be the favorites next year if Marriota leaves. Doogs will be fucking pissed when loser Sark goes 8-5 against a bullshit schedule as Mora is hoisting the Rose Bowl trophy.

Mariota is good as gone. He is about to do what Cam Newton did... Heisman, Natty ( I like to call it that), and #1 pick.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013
    I stopped reading at Rose Bowl contenders. The only thing that would make this team contenders next year, would be if Oregon, Stanford, and Oregon St. all simultaneously got hit with sanctions. You would then need to beat the winner of the South on the road for the PAC 12 Championship. If all that happened, you can carry your 8-6 special season with you to the Rose Bowl, against a 12-1 Ohio State.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    We'll be contending until conference play starts and a 4-0 start turns into 7-6
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Don James was 7-4 his first Rose Bowl season. Mississippi State and UCLA had to forfeit wins so most folks think he was 10-2 after the win.

So Seven Win Steve is in fact, just like Don James
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Brock on the air the other day made it CRYSTAL clear that when guys came into the program and played for Don James they always got better as a player.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Don James was 7-4 his first Rose Bowl season. Mississippi State and UCLA had to forfeit wins so most folks think he was 10-2 after the win.

So Seven Win Steve is in fact, just like Don James

Blowing two opportunities to lose less than 6 games is not very Dawgfatherine. Remember what the Bear said: it's players than win games,.... coaches can only lose.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

UCLA might be the favorites next year if Marriota leaves. Doogs will be fucking pissed when loser Sark goes 8-5 against a bullshit schedule as Mora is hoisting the Rose Bowl trophy.

Mariota is good as gone. He is about to do what Cam Newton did... Heisman, Natty ( I like to call it that), and #1 pick.
    Mariota is NOT the #1 pick. fuck. Oh, Pinkel is going to fuck up. Prolly this weekend. If I hear from any of you buttfucks again that UW should hire Pinkel, Ill be forced to come out of retirement. None of you fucking retards want that.
  • I thought you suggested we hire Pinkel.

None of us want him.

Please take your meds.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Mariota is NOT the #1 pick. fuck. Oh, Pinkel is going to fuck up. Prolly this weekend. If I hear from any of you buttfucks again that UW should hire Pinkel, Ill be forced to come out of retirement. None of you fucking retards want that.
    I thought you were leaving. Make up your mind, both of them.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    I am Legion. I have spoken.

You're right, probably #2 overall.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

With a Swoosh deal before he takes a snap in the NFL.

Don't blame him in the least.
    MisterEm said:

I'm exploiting my inner quook right now, but I don't see Mariota leaving this year. He just doesn't seem ready yet for the NFL. He's ready physically and mentally football wise. But emotionally I think he likes the stability of college. He's a different kid. I don't know what else to say. It would be smart for him to go early, but I would not be surprised one bit if he stayed.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

MisterEm said:

I'm exploiting my inner quook right now, but I don't see Mariota leaving this year. He just doesn't seem ready yet for the NFL. He's ready physically and mentally football wise. But emotionally I think he likes the stability of college. He's a different kid. I don't know what else to say. It would be smart for him to go early, but I would not be surprised one bit if he stayed.
    Quarterbacks are generally more likely to come back. Luck was going to be the number 1 pick and came back.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I love how this thread had nothing to do or had any mention of Pinkel.

I love how this thread had nothing to do or had any mention of Pinkel.
    Tards gonna tard