Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm Hearing

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
TSIO. USC and Oregon are both back and unstoppable juggernauts. Big 12 just locked up the 4th CFP spot so we have no chance there either. Sorry guys, it was fun while it lasted.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    the real season about to start early for us this year!!!
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    The Sun Bowl is special
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    edited September 2017

TSIO. USC and Oregon are both back and unstoppable juggernauts. Big 12 just locked up the 4th CFP spot so we have no chance there either. Sorry guys, it was fun while it lasted.

I like that narrative as long as we do our part and beat them.

While I'm glad tosu lost, and will help quell this b10 hype, there will still probably be a b10 team in the playoff and now a b12...

Of course teams will lose, etc so win and we're in.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    BearsWiin said:

Mad_Son said:

... and then lose to Cal
    cal is 2-0 they going to get the plunger ready for us
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

BearsWiin said:

Mad_Son said:

... and then lose to Cal
    cal is 2-0 they going to get the plunger ready for us
    It's not pretty but they find a way to wiin
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    It's stupid to even be talking about this. It's simple: If UW wins the P12CG, they're in. If not, they're out.
    edited September 2017
    TTJ said:

It's stupid to even be talking about this. It's simple: If UW wins the P12CG, they're in. If not, they're out.

Not if the big 10 has two teams ranked in the top 5
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

TTJ said:

Like last year?
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    Mad_Son said:

BearsWiin said:

Mad_Son said:

... and then lose to Cal
    When the molly kicks in
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

TTJ said:

Won't happen. UW will overtake tOSU this week, is already ranked above M. Also, Pedo State is a fraud.

Just win, baby.

TTJ said:

Like last year?
    In case you missed the narrative, the committee had a hard time putting UW into the playoffs. They made it by a narrow margin over two loss pedo State

TTJ said:

Like last year?
    In case you missed the narrative, the committee had a hard time putting UW into the playoffs. They made it by a narrow margin over two loss pedo State
    But Washington got in.

I deal with what actually happens.
    Because it happened last year doesn't mean it will happen this year. And if that's your line of thinking, have fun watching UW beat up on FBS and Rutgers year after year.

HTH
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

TTJ said:

Like last year?
    But Washington got in.

I deal with what actually happens.
    Because it happened last year doesn't mean it will happen this year. And if that's your line of thinking, have fun watching UW beat up on FBS and Rutgers year after year.

HTH
    If UW gets left out at 12-1, they will deserve it.

13-0 is a lock to be in.