Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawgman predictions

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    section8 said:

If you are actually paying attention you might realize that there are some good things going with the D staff.... but the problem and biggest weak link is the HC who is just a terribly ineffective OC masquerading as a HC.

This. In the past five years everyone but the HC has been replaced, who's left if performance continues to flatline?
    The black quarterback.

Hi Kim! :)
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited February 2013
    The head coach thing isn't a hard as Woody makes it. Find a guy from a non-BCS school that's shot the lights out and hire him. Winning at the level your coaching is winning. If he is a successful HC on a small stage, there's a good possibility of him being able to do it for the Dawgs.

Urban Myer is a good example. People in Florida were having a shit fit about hiring Urban. I asked them, "You don't know who he is?" I told a group of boosters they would win a NC with him....money in the bank. A guy that can make a supper power out of Utah can do anything.

Don James came from a small stage.
  • purplehazepurplehaze Member Posts: 20
    Yes, look at how well Paul Wulff did. Actually, I agree, but D1 assistant coaching in major BCS schools also was part of DJ's background....