Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More revisionist history....

2»

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    I would guess that Kim's "behind the scenes" bashing was usually behind a locked stall door in the men's.
  • Colonel_AngusColonel_Angus Member Posts: 49

That's why I felt it was time to start archiving the nonsense. Otherwise it slides down the doogman memory/glory hole.

... and by the way, it was/is their website, so it's fine to run it anyway they wish. Just don't lie and change facts now to make yourself look better.

It would also be good to capture F3 baiting and antagonizing his paying customers. I don't have time at the moment, but I would bet any good soldier could wander over there right now and find a few good examples of this. He's as bad as anyone about getting people riled up on that bored. He ruins more threads than anyone.

Oh, and any examples where F3 takes a long post with many good poonts and latches on to one minor detail and beats the poaster to death over it, completely ignoring the posters general point. We need those too.

• Here is a classic screen shot of Kim from back in the day.